Town of Salem #22

Gustav

1 minute ago, NSG88 said:

You didn’t know that strategy?

I did it a few games ago as Tracker turned Mafioso, I claimed Vet, shut up, started talking later and quietly killed everyone till I won

It's a common strategy which is why I find believing it right away to be too easy.

And my prediction on why OMG wants to occupy the pirate is this:

He is necromancer. There are no good corpses left:

@BarzalGoat - Lookout claim
@Berocka - Spy
@Devise - Lookout
@jhatty8 - Serial Killer
@MMFLEX - Doctor (This is a good corpse though, and the exception?)
@Ptyrell - Medium
@osens - Crusader
@Ricer13 - Crusader claim, cleaned upon death
@Spartan - Sheriff
@WentzKneeFan036 - Mafia non-killing I believe

So he would just take the RB, roll the 2/3 chance to not get killed and have Coven survive another day. Town is thinning anyway. Even if ADV survive and he get out-ed tomorrow, it's one extra day.

1 minute ago, Goliathus said:

@Berocka - Spy
@Devise - Lookout
@jhatty8 - Serial Killer
@Ptyrell - Medium
@osens - Crusader
@Spartan - Sheriff

So he would just take the RB, roll the 2/3 chance to not get killed and have Coven survive another day. Town is thinning anyway. Even if ADV survive and he get out-ed tomorrow, it's one extra day.

Let’s forget about trying to yeet people who’ve already claimed roles and get rid of a guy who’s not claimed

16z has yet to speak, so let’s get him out

7 minutes ago, NSG88 said:

Wait, I just thought of a big brain idea.

How bout we all vote out a silent person since we’re apparantly all townies?

VOTE 16Z

He left a silly react on your vote in page 10. Could he be a silent jester? I ask cuz I won a game as jester over in SBA saying and doing absolutely nothing knowing that I will eventually get out-ed as a silent player. I could get jailed and etc, but it's worth a shot.

If we are calling a temporary truce between me and OMG, sure. Tell me who to track today too, if you all need further proof from me.

Unvote OMG
Vote 16Z

Just now, Goliathus said:

He left a silly react on your vote in page 10. Could he be a silent jester? I ask cuz I won a game as jester over in SBA saying and doing absolutely nothing knowing that I will eventually get out-ed as a silent player. I could get jailed and etc, but it's worth a shot.

If we are calling a temporary truce between me and OMG, sure. Tell me who to track today too, if you all need further proof from me.

Unvote OMG
Vote 16Z

Sure, track @ColeMrtz

2 minutes ago, Goliathus said:

Unvote OMG
Vote 16Z

I’d say you track ColeMrtz

Just now, NSG88 said:

@rory  what’s up with the hmm reacts

Seems like a random pivot onto a probable jester. We can keep him around so he can silly react and Dooms can execute him when he has time

38 minutes ago, Goliathus said:

If I were evil, would I make such a dumb will? Why would an evil suicide with such a bad track? Aside from, you know, jester.

Idk but you did 🤷‍♂️

24 minutes ago, Goliathus said:

@Berocka - Spy
@Devise - Lookout
@jhatty8 - Serial Killer
@Ptyrell - Medium
@osens - Crusader
@Spartan - Sheriff

Again, I'd rather not occupy Pirate, it's just an option to prove myself if you are hell bent towards it.

4 minutes ago, NSG88 said:

@Goliathus I’ll transport you tonight so that way, there will be no excuse for no results

With TP likely dead you'll probably want to transport Doomsday with someone tonight

Vote 16z

Wanted to get one in incase I'm out when the voting closes. I'll swap if we decide to have Advantage duel him instead but I don't want him getting off with one vote or something silly if we elect to go a different way.