Steel press conference for the junior showcase tournament

wSneIQo.png

JST Steel Press Conference

Week Ending April 9, 2023

Answer all 6 to claim 2 TPE!

1. The sims are back in action! After getting the lines properly submitted, we're also back on a win streak. We're 1 set of sims away from the playoffs.  2 games against the Brigade and 1 against the Warriors. Do you think we finish off strong with 3 more wins?

2. Do you think we have a shot at winning it all?

3. Despite the auto-completed lines, how do you think your player has done so far? You can see everyone's stats if you click here!

4. Where did you end up in the drafts?!

5. I see we have some Twizzler fans, but the real divide is... Doritos: Cool Ranch or Nacho Cheese?

6. What have you been jamming to lately?

• 1 month later...

wSneIQo.png

Steel Press Conference: Week Ending 28/05

1. The JST is underway! What are your expectations for your player in the upcoming few weeks?

2. What team do you think is going to be the biggest competitor in the JST and why?

3. How do you feel about where you ended up in the draft?

4. What player on the roster are you most excited to play with?

5. How are you finding the locker room so far?

6. Favourite music artist of all time?

47 minutes ago, jfaly said:

wSneIQo.png

1. The JST is underway! What are your expectations for your player in the upcoming few weeks?

2. What team do you think is going to be the biggest competitor in the JST and why?

1. I expect to do quite well and procure many points in the tournament.

2. Royals look like the best team that isn't us.

3. Ok, given my listed TPE at the time. I hope to rise higher in the other drafts.

4. Much hype has been around Victor Jensen. After 2 days, I buying into the hype.

5. Locker room has been great. Much excitement can be found here.

6. I don't really have a favorite artist. I enjoy a good variety of music.

20 hours ago, jfaly said:

wSneIQo.png

1. Jussi will set up some highlight reel goals and help lead Team Steel to victory!

2. I think Team Steel will be the toughest out because we have an incredible GM (and because we're currently 5-1 as I write this

3. Based on Jussi's performance so far at the JST, I think he'll be selected lower than originally hoped.

4. It's a tough choice between King Kisslinger and Marty Byrd. Two outstanding prospects that I can learn a lot from

5. Lots of confidence from everyone. We know we can get this done. It's a great atmosphere in there

6. I cannot pick just one, so a few are ACDC, Great Big Sea, Arkells, Billy Talent

On 5/23/2023 at 4:51 PM, jfaly said:

wSneIQo.png

1. I expect Maxim to produce good numbers, providing assists and opportunities for his teammates and being a class act in the locker room.
2. The STEEL BABY! CAN'T STOP THE STEEL TRAINNNNNNN!!!! 🚄
3. Dark horse for sure, lots of GMs wrote of the playmaking of Maxim Anisimov and he's making GM's pay for it by producing strong numbers.
4. Viktor Jensen absolutely. He was picked first overall for a reason. He's a machine and I can't wait to see what him and Maxim can do together.
5. Absolutely lovely, the players are joys to be around and the energy in the LR has been next level. 
6. E-Dubble, Evan f*ckin Wallace baby. E-Dub is the greatest artist I've ever had the pleasure of listening to and he was taken from the world too soon. RIP Evan ❤️

On 5/23/2023 at 6:51 PM, jfaly said:

wSneIQo.png

1. I personally expect Jensen to be one of the better players in the tournament.  He had a strong tournament last time and has a really good team around him, so I most importantly hope to step up and help us win the tournament (would be 2 in a row!)

2. I think we are the best team but my old squad the Brigade seem to always be a tough out I find.

3. Tough to be upset with 1st overall but it does put a target on your back so I hope I can step up and earn the spot I was drafted in.

4. Everyone but Maxim has been someone who has been definitely someone excited to learn and I'm thrilled to be able to learn right there with some of these guys.

5. Fun place.  Really engaging.  Enjoying everything so far.

6. Oh God.. uh..I honestly don't have favorites with these kind of things.  Was a huge Foo Fighters fan since I was in High school so I'd likely go with them.

On 5/23/2023 at 6:51 PM, jfaly said:

wSneIQo.png

1. I want my player to really find his game here and start putting up some points!

2. I mean, I don't follow any other team other than ours lol.

3. I feel no way, I am here to work and get wins.

4. Any one that was on Houston last season!

5. I like the locker room, I don't talk much but I do read the chats lol. 

6. man, that is a tough one, I don't really have a favorite artist, but I do listen to rap!

wSneIQo.png

STEEL PRESS CONFERENCE

We're back with another press conference to keep the updaters in a job! Answer 3 questions for 1 Capped TPE or answer all 6 for 2 Capped TPE!

This press conference is for Week Ending 04/06.

Looking forward to seeing your answers for this week!

1. The Steel have been an absolute WAGON so far. What do you think has been the biggest contributor to our success so far?

2.  The Royals are catching up to us in the standings, are you worried about the Royals come playoff time?

3.  If you had to play for any of the other teams in the JST, which team and why?

4. Draft Day is approaching, are you excited for the draft or are you a little indifferent about it and just focusing on the JST at the moment?

5. How do you like to split your TPE gain?

6. I'm riding the Panthers bandwagon at the moment, but who are you rooting for in the Stanley Cup Playoffs?

GO STEEL!

7 minutes ago, jfaly said:

wSneIQo.png

STEEL PRESS CONFERENCE

We're back with another press conference to keep the updaters in a job! Answer 3 questions for 1 Capped TPE or answer all 6 for 2 Capped TPE!

1. The Steel have been an absolute WAGON so far. What do you think has been the biggest contributor to our success so far?

2.  The Royals are catching up to us in the standings, are you worried about the Royals come playoff time?

3.  If you had to play for any of the other teams in the JST, which team and why?

4. Draft Day is approaching, are you excited for the draft or are you a little indifferent about it and just focusing on the JST at the moment?

6. I'm riding the Panthers bandwagon at the moment, but who are you rooting for in the Stanley Cup Playoffs?

GO STEEL!

1. We have the best foward line in the Tournament. The Cannonball Line I call it.

2. A little. They are a good team and the moment you underestimate a team and let your guard down, you lose.

3. Probably the Royals simply play for my old captain.

4. While I am enjoying the moment the is the JST, I am looking forward to what my future holds.

5. I puts the points wherever I want, just keep it even.

6. Hard to root against the Panthers at this point. I hope they win it all.

4 hours ago, jfaly said:

wSneIQo.png

STEEL PRESS CONFERENCE

GO STEEL!

1. Viktor Jensen has been the boss of all time 
2. Not in the slightest at all
3. the Royals
4. current focus is win and win hard 
5. I'm going to completely reinvent the meta 
6. would you believe me if I said im also on the Panthers bandwagon...

On 5/29/2023 at 12:56 PM, jfaly said:

wSneIQo.png

STEEL PRESS CONFERENCE

GO STEEL!

1. Jensen for sure man’s a machine.

2. No, i wasn’t worried about anyone but now our season is over. 
3. i feel like this is a trick question, i was chosen by the steel, now I’m a steel for life.

4. I’m excited for the draft, super excited to see where i end up.

5. usually do my media spots and easy stuff then I’ll put it in scoring or defence!

6. Let’s go panthers, then next season I’m back to my Blackhawks!