OTTAWA CAPTAINS FOR S80

Matt thunder

Hello and welcome everyone to my first ever captains announcement.

Me and @16z talked much about who to pick and finally after some excange of ideas, we choosed who will be the captain and the two assistans.

ARE YOU READY? I SURE AM!

Its Time Showtime GIF by Netflix Is a Joke

Spoiler

first assistant: ARNO BLUGERS @bukss_a

what to say about him, he was here last season, after we got him by a trade with Mexico, and let's not lie, this season will be a big one for him, lot active and loves to chat, what more do you want?

(do not tell anyone, but he wanted to be drafted by RIga, so that is a big plus point for me)

Spoiler

SECOND ASSISTANT: JUICE BOX @Siddhus

Just joined the team as 15th overall after a really good season with Saskatoon (62 points, 25 goals and 37 assists) as Arno he is a lot active, maybe the most active right now on the lockeroom and he will have for sure a bright future if he continues to play like this.

Spoiler

AND FINALLY THE CAPTAIN: AUSTIN TOWBACKER @Domino Draws
You guys know him, every fan of Ottawa knows him, I even know him.
Just like Arno he was also in Ottawa last year, and after a really good season with us (41 points, 22 goals and 19 assists) we choose to draft him as 5th Overall. (even if he deserved more) He is active on the discord group and also on the forum, and he is also a big fan of Ottawa, what couldn't make him a great captain for this team?

That's all for today, I hope that everyone liked it, if you weren't picked do not be angry or sad, maybe you will be named captain or assistant in your next team, just do not give up and keep beliving in you, I belive in you and also 16z does. 

GO OTTAWA!!

319 words

Edited by Matt thunder

LETS GO OTTAWA!

I think we may some solid selections with how many names we were tossing around but like you said.. Keep up the good work if you didn't get picked and I still encourage others to help lead the way anyway, I know eventually most of the team will become a captain at some point :ott:

Edited by 16z