Bratislava Watchmen Press Conference

FrostBeard

:brt:Bratislava Watchmen Press Conference:brt:

Week Ending 10/15

lost to rome edition!

1. What is your immediate reaction to our playoff elimination? Are you happy with your individual performance?

2. Heading into the off-season, what are your plans to prepare for the upcoming season?

3. If you take a vacation, are you staying at home to relax or going away to become a full on tourist?

4. Where is your player headed to next season? Are you excited for whatever is to come?

5. The FTX Amazon Apple Microsoft Temu Rogers Rorydome sponsored by Shein is undergoing renovations heading into next season, what do you suggest we add?

6. What is a pokemon that you were positive had an evolution as a kid, but it turns out it never did?

21 hours ago, hylands said:

Week Ending 10/15

lost to rome edition!

1. What is your immediate reaction to our playoff elimination? Are you happy with your individual performance?

2. Heading into the off-season, what are your plans to prepare for the upcoming season?

3. If you take a vacation, are you staying at home to relax or going away to become a full on tourist?

4. Where is your player headed to next season? Are you excited for whatever is to come?

5. The FTX Amazon Apple Microsoft Temu Rogers Rorydome sponsored by Shein is undergoing renovations heading into next season, what do you suggest we add?

6. What is a pokemon that you were positive had an evolution as a kid, but it turns out it never did?

1. Definitely disappointed in the end result, I thought that we battled hard, but losing a game 7 sucks. Nope, not happy at all, any time you lose you feel like you could always do more. Very disappointed that the leading goal scorer this season couldn't muster more than 2 goals in a 7 game series, especially getting shut out on the powerplay.

2. Going to work to keep adding TPE to my player. I'm pretty proud of the fact that I finished with the second most TPE in the VHLE this season, so I hope to carry that earning level moving forward.

3. Would prefer to either stay home and relax or go somewhere and relax, unless it's to travel somewhere to watch sports, then I'm all in on being busy.

4. Heading up to the Toronto Legion for my first trip to the VHL. I'm very excited to move to the next level, and hopeful that I can help contribute to a team that is currently on a playoff run!

5. The arena definitely needs to add a special concession stand that is run by Costco. Cheap hot dogs and chicken fingers for all!

6. As a kid who played Red, Blue, and Yellow religiously, as well as the Trading Card Game and Snap, I don't know that I ever had an issue with that. The hours that I've played those games over the course of my life would be a pretty impressive total if I could add them all up.

Rigged! There's no way we didn't win this one 😠

I think my player did OK, but clearly Spanish Moon Moth needed to do more to prevent the loss in the series.

Spanish Moon is probably going to mope and be sad for a few weeks in preparation for being drafted to the VHLE and VHL. Losing is hard.

Recently and generally in my life I would stay home to relax. However, with some big decisions coming up soon I have to be a tourist.

I don't know! That's the spooky part. I'm headed to the VHLE draft, where I suspect my stock may drop because my player is only going to be there for a maximum of one season, and some VHL team is going to try to draft my player too I guess.

Needs more sponsors. I heard X/Twitter is a great investment right now and totally politically inoffensive.

Kangaskhan. I mean, come on, Cubone -> Marowak -> maybe Kangaskhan made sense, right? I know that's not the order you were thinking of since Cubone truly does have an evolution, but I'd think one Pokemon leads up to Kangaskhan.

Week Ending 10/22

is anybody there edition?

1. Did you have any big emotions once it became time to clean out your locker for the off season?

2. If you could add a single thing to the locker room, what would it be? It could be something as simple as a picture of a cat in a spacesuit.

3. Would you rather watch a sunset or sunrise? Why?

4. Do you keep your personal space exceptionally neat and tidy, or do you have a bit of clutter going on?

5. If you had to choose between having cold feet with no option for socks or you just had wet socks, what would you choose?

6. Are you a fan of sweet snacks? What's your go to snack? If you aren't a sweets enjoyer I still want to know your favourite snack!

Week Ending 10/29

training camp edition!

1. Welcome back to the returning players, and hello to all the new faces! Are you excited for the team's chance at success this season?

2. What is the first thing you always do upon returning to the arena after a long off-season?

3. Did you purchase any new equipment heading into this season? If so, what is it?

4. What is your go to breakfast meal? I want to know what gets your day off on the right note.

5. Are you a fan of rainy days? Or would you just rather the weather be nice all the time?

6. If you were a bird, what would be your favourite type of tree to perch in?

BRATISLAVA PRESS CONFERENCE

WEEK ENDING 11/5/23

HELLO THERE BRATS

Mikko here with a PRESS CONFERENCE to begin the season, still figuring things out so go easy on me for this first one. Anyway on to the questions.

1. The season begins tonight, do you have any specific goals for you or your player for S91?

2. The captaincy has been placed on Carson Walker Jr., with Mikko and Mina talking the A's. What do you think of the players chosen, should someone else talking one of the slots?

3. What did you do for Halloween, was it different from years passed, do you plan on doing it in upcoming years?

4. Candy Corn, always a nice topic, for me there was a noticeable lack this year, was it the same for other? What is your GENUINE opinion on Candy Corn?

5. What are your opinion on horror movies? Do you have a favorite or are you indifferent to them?

6. Which NHL team has surprised you this season, in a good or bad way? How is your favorite team doing, better or worse than you were expecting?

• 4 weeks later...

Week Ending 12/3

trade deadline edition!

1. What do you think of our trade deadline moves?

2. With the lighter roster, do you think we have a chance to solidify a playoff position?

3. Do you have any words of encouragement for our VHLM prospects as they enter their playoff pushes?

4. If the team had a Thanksgiving dinner together, who cooked what part of the dinner and why?

5. Who is the teams MVP so far in the season?

6. Did you get any sick black friday/cyber monday deals this weekend?

• 1 month later...

Week Ending 12/31

1. What are the teams biggest needs entering the VHLE draft?

2. Returning players, how is your player going to welcome all of the new faces in the locker room? New players, how are you going to introduce yourself to the locker room?

3. What is your player doing during the holiday season?

4. What are YOU doing during the holiday season?

5. What VHL skill is your best in real life?

6. Which team did your player cheer for growing up? Could be VHL or real life!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2023 at 11:50 PM, rory said:

1. What are the teams biggest needs entering the VHLE draft?

2. Returning players, how is your player going to welcome all of the new faces in the locker room? New players, how are you going to introduce yourself to the locker room?

3. What is your player doing during the holiday season?

4. What are YOU doing during the holiday season?

5. What VHL skill is your best in real life?

6. Which team did your player cheer for growing up? Could be VHL or real life!

1 - I think all those who could not get into the playoff bracket, especially those who occupied the bottom positions in the regular season. The competition should be equal)
2 - Well, according to the circumstances) I can invite everyone to a barbecue) let's get to know each other)
3 - Trains, improves his physical data, his mental stability
4 - I work) plus New Year's holidays with us) I walk with my family, We watched the winter holiday in Moscow)
5 - I notice small details even if I don't look in that direction, in other words, peripheral vision)
6 - Ak Bars are just them and only forward)

Week Ending 1/14

1. What story line are you following post-VHLE draft?

2. Which team are you most worried about going into the season?

3. What is your go to move on the penalty shot?

4. You're given DJ privilege for the home opener, what songs are you playing?

5. If you had to have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

6. How are your New Years Resolutions going?

20 minutes ago, rory said:

Week Ending 1/14

5. If you had to have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

1. Our teams path to the title. I assume we'll get the HBO Hard Knocks for this year 

2. I'd hope everyone else is worried about us. They should be.

3. Slight juke snapper. 

4. Welcome to the Jungle coming onto the ice then Metallica as.much as possible.

5. Gnocchi with tomato sauce, garlic bread and some veggies. I'd be full every meal and would have a good chunk of nutrients. 

6. New Years Resolution has yet to being. I need to wait for payday.

4 hours ago, rory said:

Week Ending 1/14

1 - Which draft pick will pan out the best.  Kimi has improved so here's hoping the Watchmen see success.

2 - Probably Cologne and Vasteras.  Not too worried about the others.

3 - Toe drag snipe top left or above the pads on either side, whichever is left unchecked.

4 - Probably This is the Time by Nothing More.  What a banger.

5 - Pizza.  Please....

6 - Pretty good.  I kept it simple and said I want to eat vegetables way more often and so far no problem.

7 hours ago, rory said:

Week Ending 1/14

1 - To be honest, I didn't follow any of them at all)) But there is a desire to continue writing your story)
2 - All teams, because it is not clear which team can shoot and which of the top teams can back off
3 - This is a very fascinating and interesting action!
4 - Something heavy and meaningful
5 - Either food cooked by mom or wife!
6 - Everything is going according to plan, experience is gaining, physical fitness is improving, ready ready ready)

• 2 weeks later...

Bratislava Watchmen Press Conference 

Week Ending 1/21

1. Has your season started out the way you wanted?

2. Do you agree with choice of captains this season, should they have been chosen differently?

3. Which team do you see being the biggest rival as the season goes on?

4. Do you have a local hockey team where you live, have you gone to see them live?

5. Who is your "Dark Horse" MVP in the NHL this year?

6. Similar to last week, if you had to drink one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

1 hour ago, Minebro said:

Week Ending 1/21

2. Do you agree with choice of captains this season, should they have been chosen differently?

4. Do you have a local hockey team where you live, have you gone to see them live?

6. Similar to last week, if you had to drink one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

1. I'm thrilled with the teams success but I feel I can contribute more than I have been. Hoping to make the impact I owe to the team.

2. I think the locker room is full of players that can fill those roles so I'd be happy with anyone.

3. Cologne Express. They are the only team in our way of first place. 

4. I attend AHL games in my hometown. Used to be a season ticket holder. 

5. Rasmus Dahlin. His impact on every game is insane. 

6. This is a tough one. I'll go with Gatorade.

5 hours ago, Minebro said:

Week Ending 1/21

1. Nope, my player is struggling offensively so far, while the team is trying to recapture the magic from the Cup win last season.

2. Mikko is a fantastic choice as Captain, always nice to see a former teammate get their well-earned recognition. I don't have any issue with the captains being picked by the GM.

3. Four games with Vasteras, and four 1 goal games. Between the tight games and being tied in the standings, I think that it's going to be a fun rivalry all season.

4. I've got a junior hockey team in my city that I've seen numerous times over the years, while also seeing my local pro disappointment on multiple occasions.

5. Noah Dobson deserves a ton of credit for being a shining star on the Islanders blueline, and doesn't get nearly enough recognition for being one of the most important d-men in the league.

6. Without any single shred of doubt, it would be Dr. Pepper.

19 hours ago, Minebro said:

1 - To be honest, I expected a little more from my goalkeeper) but, the season has just begun and it is not the worst)
2 - I did not expect that I could be captain) therefore, there are small doubts)
3 - All teams are strong, as the previous season in Houston showed, even an average player can shoot and be in the playoffs
4 - We have a lot of teams, even they came to our hockey box) and my son and I looked at them)
5 - I can't say yet, many players disappoint me, but there are those from whom I did not expect anything and they are in the top)
6 - Compote) There is nothing better than it)

On 1/17/2024 at 6:18 AM, Minebro said:

Week Ending 1/21

1 - Yes it has started out well.  Team had achieved good results and we are in good standing!

2 - I'll agree that a more veteran core gets the leadership role, but that isn't without saying the rookies aren't contributing. 

3 - Definitely Cologne.  It's a battle out there every time we face off.

4 - Montreal Canadiens!  Went to the first game at the Molson Centre in 1996 vs the New York Rangers!  This was before Bell purchased the naming rights.  Got to see Gretzky too!

5 - Probably Art Vandelay.  He's been lights out good.

6 - Water.  The taste of nothing is unbeatable.