Bratislava Watchmen Press Conference

FrostBeard

WLfSb10.png
Bratislava Watchmen 

Press conference

Howdy everyone, the season has started and our first ever press conference is here! 
As per usual, 3 answers will give you 1 TPE and 6 answers will get you the Max 2 TPE you can get from PC every week! 

1. How do you see our team composition coming into the inaugural season?
2. When it comes to our team image, what do you think is the most impressive aspect of Bratislava Watchmen people should know about?
3. We are already gaining new sponsors and GM John Frostbeard has already talked to his old friends at Viking Brandy. Do you think it is a great idea to be sponsored by an alcohol brand?
4. After the first games of the season few Bratislava fans got really excited about John Baard who has been absolutely amazing for the team, some of them even called him VHLE Matt Thompson, how do you feel about that statement?
5. After the first sim Donny Carter has 5 assists and has been setting up goals left and right, do you think he can sustain that play throughout the season?
6. GM Frostbeard has said that Bratislava plan to split time between their both goaltenders who have been amazing, how do you feel about it, is it the best choice for the team?
7. What sort of a tradition should Bratislava Watchmen start to make sure we get enough media coverage and make some headlines around the league?
8. It was leaked by a gossip newspaper in Bratislava that there is some tension between players in the LR - Jannik Nylen and Sven Eightnine can't stand each other and will ask to be traded. Your comments?
9. Who do you think is gonna be the main challenger for our team this season? Are there any teams you are worried about?
10. It is clear that this season will be a lot more close when it comes to results and every team has a chance, what do you think makes Bratislava the better team in VHLE right now?
11. Is there a player on our team you expect to completely dominate the opposition this season?
12. City of Bratislava has released a statement that said "Watchmen are the team of our city and we will make sure that every player is treated like a king!" Your thoughts on that?

2 minutes ago, FrostBeard said:

WLfSb10.png
Bratislava Watchmen 

Press conference

Howdy everyone, the season has started and our first ever press conference is here! 
As per usual, 3 answers will give you 1 TPE and 6 answers will get you the Max 2 TPE you can get from PC every week! 

2. When it comes to our team image, what do you think is the most impressive aspect of Bratislava Watchmen people should know about?
3. We are already gaining new sponsors and GM John Frostbeard has already talked to his old friends at Viking Brandy. Do you think it is a great idea to be sponsored by an alcohol brand?
4. After the first games of the season few Bratislava fans got really excited about John Baard who has been absolutely amazing for the team, some of them even called him VHLE Matt Thompson, how do you feel about that statement?
5. After the first sim Donny Carter has 5 assists and has been setting up goals left and right, do you think he can sustain that play throughout the season?
6. GM Frostbeard has said that Bratislava plan to split time between their both goaltenders who have been amazing, how do you feel about it, is it the best choice for the team?
7. What sort of a tradition should Bratislava Watchmen start to make sure we get enough media coverage and make some headlines around the league?
8. It was leaked by a gossip newspaper in Bratislava that there is some tension between players in the LR - Jannik Nylen and Sven Eightnine can't stand each other and will ask to be traded. Your comments?
9. Who do you think is gonna be the main challenger for our team this season? Are there any teams you are worried about?
10. It is clear that this season will be a lot more close when it comes to results and every team has a chance, what do you think makes Bratislava the better team in VHLE right now?
11. Is there a player on our team you expect to completely dominate the opposition this season?
12. City of Bratislava has released a statement that said "Watchmen are the team of our city and we will make sure that every player is treated like a king!" Your thoughts on that?

1. I think seeing the first two games, we will be a high scoring team, in winning and in losing, but the high scoring will greatly help us to win more. I think we already have good chemistry, which will definitely be big.

3. I mean any sponsor is a good sponsor, I see no issue with it!

4. Well I know Baardo from Houston, and even though we only played half a season I saw how good he was. It's early in the season but I would not be surprised if he lives up to that title.

5. I think I possibly can, it's a torrid pace so it would be a bit tough but honestly if the chemistry stays this good then I think I can keep it up.

6. Definitely! If we have two very good goaltenders then both deserve playing time!

11. 100% Baardo, he's an absolute beast on the ice.

On 9/23/2021 at 2:38 AM, FrostBeard said:

WLfSb10.png
Bratislava Watchmen 

Press conference

3. We’re in Eastern Europe. Of course an alcohol sponsorship is a good idea.

4. Baardy has been great for us. Dude’s a delight to play with every night. He definitely deserves that title, though he might say he’d like to be his own person rather than compared to someone else.

6. I definitely think it’s the right move. You don’t want to overwork one guy and underwork another. Them both getting their time will work out for us, I believe.

8. I don’t know why people listen to those idiots. Sven and I get along well. I can’t say I know the guy that well, but I certainly don’t have any beef with him. Number one bullshit, man.

10. Clearly we have a very good defensive team. We don’t have the lowest goals against in the league for nothing.

12. It’s a nice gesture, but I’d rather be treated like a hockey player than a king, you know what I mean?

Yes alcohol is a big part of this beer league.

Matt was such a legend, this is the E's first year, Johns a stud, but well need to see if he continues his great progression. 

If both goalies are ready for a split, it'll be an amazing option for the team.

Get more alcohol sponsors. Beer sponsors for the beer league baby.

Trade them, toxicity is not fun in the dressing room, but see if you could trade them to the same team together. 😂

Not really to be honest, I have a bad feeling they'll drop. 

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference

Howdy everyone, the season is in full swing and we are here with our 2nd presser!
As per usual, 3 answers will give you 1 TPE and 6 answers will get you the Max 2 TPE you can get from PC every week! 

1. We played Vasteras quite a few times in a row - how well did you manage to get to know Iron Eagles players?
2. We recently voted on our captains group, what would you wish them in their journey as our leadership group?
3. GM Frostbeard was seen in Bratislava talking to plastic surgeon and was heard saying "Some of my guys need adjustments" - what was he talking about?
4. Jakub Brozik has been on fire and leads the league in points, how competitive is he when it comes to practice?
5. Our both goaltenders have been showing great results, do you think there is a way to decide who is our true starter or should we keep alternating?
6. Sven Eightnine has been absolutely amazing in goalscoring department as a defenceman, have you seen him do any pre-game rituals?

1 hour ago, FrostBeard said:

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference

Howdy everyone, the season is in full swing and we are here with our 2nd presser!
As per usual, 3 answers will give you 1 TPE and 6 answers will get you the Max 2 TPE you can get from PC every week! 

1. We played Vasteras quite a few times in a row - how well did you manage to get to know Iron Eagles players?
2. We recently voted on our captains group, what would you wish them in their journey as our leadership group?
3. GM Frostbeard was seen in Bratislava talking to plastic surgeon and was heard saying "Some of my guys need adjustments" - what was he talking about?
4. Jakub Brozik has been on fire and leads the league in points, how competitive is he when it comes to practice?
5. Our both goaltenders have been showing great results, do you think there is a way to decide who is our true starter or should we keep alternating?
6. Sven Eightnine has been absolutely amazing in goalscoring department as a defenceman, have you seen him do any pre-game rituals?

1. It got to the point where me and a few others had lunch with a few of their players. The politeness never lasted long though, as we beat them a lot.

2. I wish my fellow captains good scoring and fun times this year. Also me, I would like good scoring and fun times.

3. I got no clue, if anyone else knows I am interested to hear.

4. It's sometimes hard to practice against him, he's just so dominant all over the ice. I'm very lucky to be on a line with him and I feel like the chemistry our line has got is starting to make us dominant.

5. I think keeping both of them on their toes is best but if someone just absolutely goes off with a streak of shutouts then obviously we ride the hot streak. Competition is good for goalies.

6. I've seen him doing a few, on day one he was doing them and I was a bit confused about it, but now I see the results and don't question it anymore.

3 hours ago, FrostBeard said:

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference

Huh? Did you mean the pigeons? Or was it the Tucans? Who knows, I hardly remember them. 

You can’t go wrong with a single person on this team and I think it shows with how consistent our leadership group has been in leading by example. 

Well he doesn’t like to talk about it, but Donny took a puck a few weeks ago and we had to superglue his teeth back in before his mom noticed. 

If you go up against him in a one on one drill then at best he’s going to score on you. At worst he’s gonna deck you a couple times before he does so. 

If it ain’t broke then I say don’t fix it. It seems like having plenty of rest time in between starts has done our tendies well. 

All I’m gonna say is don’t touch his snow cone and I’ll leave it at that.

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference

1. Have been falling off from our great start of the season, what do you think we can do to improve our chances?
2. GM Frostbeard has recently been sighted near an ancient sacrificial spot, some people heard him speaking a weird language and saying "Šeit būtu lieliska vieta vakara pasēdēšanai un nelielam piknikam!" Your thoughts on that?
3. Tony Adams has been a brilliant player lately, after his move to first defensive pair, how good of a teammate he is?
4. Bratislava city has released a new monthly journal called "Wathcmen Watch The Watched" - your thoughts on the title?
5. John Baard and Sven Eightnine have been seen out in a bar singing "Don't stop believing" heavily drunk, some media outlets are calling them out to be punished, what do you think the team management should do about it?
6. What would be your ideal preparation for a game? What would eat for the breakfast? 

3 minutes ago, FrostBeard said:

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference

1. Have been falling off from our great start of the season, what do you think we can do to improve our chances?
2. GM Frostbeard has recently been sighted near an ancient sacrificial spot, some people heard him speaking a weird language and saying "Šeit būtu lieliska vieta vakara pasēdēšanai un nelielam piknikam!" Your thoughts on that?
3. Tony Adams has been a brilliant player lately, after his move to first defensive pair, how good of a teammate he is?
4. Bratislava city has released a new monthly journal called "Wathcmen Watch The Watched" - your thoughts on the title?
5. John Baard and Sven Eightnine have been seen out in a bar singing "Don't stop believing" heavily drunk, some media outlets are calling them out to be punished, what do you think the team management should do about it?
6. What would be your ideal preparation for a game? What would eat for the breakfast? 

1. Sign someone new? I'm not sure, I feel like we've tried a bunch of line combos and just gotten really unlucky with one goal losses.

2. If I were guessing maybe a superstition or a religion. Doesn't have to be related to the game. He can do him though, no issue there.

3. He's been a fantastic teammate. Very talented player and very fun to play with.

4. I mean it hits the nail right on the hammer. I like it.

5. Nothing! They did nothing illegal and it sounds like it's just some young guys having a good time, I wish they invited me!

6. 3-4 eggs, some bacon, 3 slices of toast, a few cups of OJ, and some corned beef hash. Game prep is just go through a classic routine. My only superstition is to do everything the same once I get to the rink, and sometimes even before I get there, such as taking the same route every day.

We've shown proof that we have all the pieces. We just have to get back to our fundamentals and put everything back together again.

If it means we win then I'm all for it. I volunteer Donny for sacrifice duty.

I dunno, those weird sounds coming from his locker have been kind of sus.

I dunno, I'll keep my eye on it and watch out for any new news.

Well I don't plan on stopping and I'll out sing anyone that says otherwise.

Chicken and waffles all day baby. maybe a couple hot dogs in the locker room and a new tape job.

With motivation and preparation it is possible, but the league is hard, and wont be easy.

Wtf was said? I dont know that language, also what was sacrificed.

I think he's good, but everyone can improve, just need that extra step to excellence. 

I didn't read it the title scares me, am I being watched or am I supposed to watch someone? Because im not lol

I'm a drunk, punish the undrunk, it'll make them better.

What don't I eat for breakfast 😉

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference

1. Bratislava has recently gone on a hot streak, what was the key of this recent change?
2. There has been talk around Bratislava that the team will be receiving a new training facility as a gift from the city. What do you think is the most important aspect of a good training facility?
3. Jakub Brozik has been able to keep up with the top of the league talent this season, do you think there is a way for our opponents to slow him down?
4. GM Frostbeard just recently released a tweet saying 'that "every new Bratislava fan is getting a hub and a cotton candy flavoured ice-cream". Your thoughts on this tweet and the actions of your GM?
5. Jlloyoid Blloyoiderson has been on fire lately and has managed to move into the elite goalscoring group in VHLE, did he always have an amazing shot in the practices and training exercises? 
6. After asking Brendan Marner if he would be willing to go on to a fully nude photo session promoting VHL, VHLE and VHLM leagues, he responded by saying that "It would be another challenge that I could not say away from". Your thoughts on that matter?
7. We are coming close to trade deadline and GM Frostbeard has released a statement saying that he will not be making any moves this season, your thoughts on the matter?
8. There have recently been a lot of articles published about life after VHL career, have you already thought about it?
9. Bratislava is still sitting an the lower half of the VHLE Standings, how do you think we can improve to make sure we keep going up the standings?

10. With the first season of VHLE on the way, how has been your experience with the team, the league and your fellow players?
11. After being asked about what would be the team song of Bratislava Watchmen, Donny Carter responded by saying "Single ladies by Beyonce", do you agree with his choice?
12. Bratislava Watchmen have been working on creating a new identity for their fans and yet have been able to find a way to unite all of them under one "flag", what do you think is the best way to make sure that all our fans are one big and supportive family?

20 hours ago, FrostBeard said:

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference

1. Bratislava has recently gone on a hot streak, what was the key of this recent change?
2. There has been talk around Bratislava that the team will be receiving a new training facility as a gift from the city. What do you think is the most important aspect of a good training facility?
3. Jakub Brozik has been able to keep up with the top of the league talent this season, do you think there is a way for our opponents to slow him down?
4. GM Frostbeard just recently released a tweet saying 'that "every new Bratislava fan is getting a hub and a cotton candy flavoured ice-cream". Your thoughts on this tweet and the actions of your GM?
5. Jlloyoid Blloyoiderson has been on fire lately and has managed to move into the elite goalscoring group in VHLE, did he always have an amazing shot in the practices and training exercises? 
6. After asking Brendan Marner if he would be willing to go on to a fully nude photo session promoting VHL, VHLE and VHLM leagues, he responded by saying that "It would be another challenge that I could not say away from". Your thoughts on that matter?
7. We are coming close to trade deadline and GM Frostbeard has released a statement saying that he will not be making any moves this season, your thoughts on the matter?
8. There have recently been a lot of articles published about life after VHL career, have you already thought about it?
9. Bratislava is still sitting an the lower half of the VHLE Standings, how do you think we can improve to make sure we keep going up the standings?

10. With the first season of VHLE on the way, how has been your experience with the team, the league and your fellow players?
11. After being asked about what would be the team song of Bratislava Watchmen, Donny Carter responded by saying "Single ladies by Beyonce", do you agree with his choice?
12. Bratislava Watchmen have been working on creating a new identity for their fans and yet have been able to find a way to unite all of them under one "flag", what do you think is the best way to make sure that all our fans are one big and supportive family?

2. Practice makes perfect is the saying, and I'll stand by it. Having a brand new training facility would be amazing for the team.

3. Nope. That man is unstoppable.

7. Makes perfect sense. We've gone on a hot streak recently and we have so much talent on the team, no trade would make sense.

8. Not at all. I have no clue what I will do, but maybe being a commentator could be fun.

9. We are already winning a bunch of games now, I think if we start losing we gotta make sure to maybe mix up the lines but I think we'll have a big climb up the standings ahead of us.

10. It's been phenomenal. I've had an absolute blast with this team and being on the first ever Bratislava Watchmen lineup, let alone being one of the first assistant captains is so cool.

11. 100%, that was my choice after all.

I changed my hair do, now in hot. 

I'm really mad about this shit because he didn't offer that to me... I love ice cream. smh

Yes, every time I pass him the puck it was stuck in the netting.

Whats wrong with that? Lets my weewee be free!

We should get more depth in my opinion, even another top elite player, unless we want a good draft pick, sell sell sell.

Nope, if I can go to the bar, I will be happy morning, day, and night.

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference

Howdy everyone, the trade deadline has passed and nothing interesting has happened in VHLE

1. Jannik Nylen has been incredible this season and clearly is a top level talent in VHLE - your thoughts on why he is so dominant as a defenceman?
2. Bratislava Mayor has bee quoted saying that "We need to get some merch going for our Watchmen squad!" - do you think Bratislava is in need of merch or fans can wait a bit for that?
3. Brendan Marner recently scored his first VHLE goal and has been playing better and better with each sim, your thoughts on him becoming more of a presence for our team going into playoffs?
4. Our goaltender Orion D H Chiester IX was recently seen in a nightclub heavily drunk after a close win screaming "I am the best, you have nothing on me b****!" Some locals have filled a complaint to the team management. GM J.Frostbeard has yet to respond. How would you deal with this situation?
5. Our Powerplay has been really good this season, what do you think is the key to a great powerplay unit that works?
6. Our team has managed to get into 17 fights this season and have won only one of those. Do you think we need to send our guys to some extra boxing training?

2 minutes ago, FrostBeard said:

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference

Howdy everyone, the trade deadline has passed and nothing interesting has happened in VHLE

1. Jannik Nylen has been incredible this season and clearly is a top level talent in VHLE - your thoughts on why he is so dominant as a defenceman?
2. Bratislava Mayor has bee quoted saying that "We need to get some merch going for our Watchmen squad!" - do you think Bratislava is in need of merch or fans can wait a bit for that?
3. Brendan Marner recently scored his first VHLE goal and has been playing better and better with each sim, your thoughts on him becoming more of a presence for our team going into playoffs?
4. Our goaltender Orion D H Chiester IX was recently seen in a nightclub heavily drunk after a close win screaming "I am the best, you have nothing on me b****!" Some locals have filled a complaint to the team management. GM J.Frostbeard has yet to respond. How would you deal with this situation?
5. Our Powerplay has been really good this season, what do you think is the key to a great powerplay unit that works?
6. Our team has managed to get into 17 fights this season and have won only one of those. Do you think we need to send our guys to some extra boxing training?

1. His work ethic is the stereotypical answer, and his superstitions is the one me and some of the other guys think. Don't tell him but we have a betting pool on which superstition gives him his hockey talent. One guy (who remains unspoken) thinks he uses black magic.

2. Nah give the fans what they want, Bratislava has gotta get some Watchmen spirit going now that the race for the playoffs is starting to kick off.

3. You love to see it, the more scoring from the depth, the stronger the team.

4. I mean. He is the best and none of us really have anything on him. So he was being honest. Celebrating a big win and being honest isn't something that gets people in trouble.

5. It's very star-studded so I'm not surprised our power play has been so good.

6. Yes. Losing most of our fights is bad and Baardo doesn't need another black eye.

Incredible? I say ELITE

What fans want is the first ever cup win!

I am clearly the best player in the world kid.

I remember that night, he is such a lightweight, but he needs a spanking, I am the best, nobody else has me at all!

Scoring.

Most of our fights end with a tie, I have one tie, my next goal is to win a fight.

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference

Howdy everyone, the end of the season is near!

1. We have 3 players in the Top 10 scoring in the league, your opinion on what makes our team chemistry click?
2. Logain Ablar has taken up more important role with each game, how is he in the LR, is the quiet guy or is he the one to get everyone pumped up?
3. With playoffs so close, how do you prepare yourself for the next level of the competition?
4. GM Frostbeard has released a statement on Twitter saying "Don't sleep on Bratislava, we are as good as any team in VHLE if not better!" - your opinion on that statement?
5. Donny Carter just passed 30 goal mark this season, do you think he has the potential to become an elite scorer in the VHL?
6. When the regular season will end, Bratislava city council will host a parade called "Watchmen Unite" - how will you dress up for that considering it will be mandatory for you to attend?

1. We have 3 players in the Top 10 scoring in the league, your opinion on what makes our team chemistry click?

The great teammates, always had this kind of chemistry. 
2. Logain Ablar has taken up more important role with each game, how is he in the LR, is the quiet guy or is he the one to get everyone pumped up?

Hes kinda quiet, but loud af on the ice.
3. With playoffs so close, how do you prepare yourself for the next level of the competition?

Think about winning that cup!
4. GM Frostbeard has released a statement on Twitter saying "Don't sleep on Bratislava, we are as good as any team in VHLE if not better!" - your opinion on that statement?

Where are we? oh the playoffs? yeah wtf would you sleep on us people, let alone me!
5. Donny Carter just passed 30 goal mark this season, do you think he has the potential to become an elite scorer in the VHL?

This league is high scoring but he definately has that talent.
6. When the regular season will end, Bratislava city council will host a parade called "Watchmen Unite" - how will you dress up for that considering it will be mandatory for you to attend?

Mandatory? I Quit. If I need to ill dress as a Viking...

Edited by MetalToday

On 10/26/2021 at 5:53 AM, FrostBeard said:

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference

Howdy everyone, the end of the season is near!

1. Well the power play is a huge thing for us, but honestly everyone talks in the locker room and we've really just become a machine together. 3 guys in the top 10 doesn't even say anything to the 5 guys above a points per game and 7 of us had over 70 points in 72 games. It was a huge effort by everyone and Janny, Brozy, and me wouldn't have been able to hit the point totals we did without the rest of the team.

2. He's definitely not the loudest guy in the room, he does crack a few jokes though. Logan does come alive on the ice, very loud and you can tell he has been like that for a while.

3. Really trying not to focus on the end goal. Just taking it one game at a time because if you get caught up in wanting to make history, it can get in your head and the pressure can make you crash.

4. Just pure facts is all I see.

5. I think I could, but I'm definitely focusing on my playmaking. My assist total was more than double my amount of goals. I am very proud of 30 goals though.

6. Lighthouse. I will be a big... tall... thick... beautiful... lighthouse.

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference

Playoff story of Bratislava is dead. Sad. 

1. How did you feel about our series against Rome Gladiators?
2. Going into off-season, what would you like to work on the most in your game?
3. Many of our players are moving up to VHL. What would you like to wish them going into S81 in VHL?
4. GM Frostbeard was heard saying that he was extremely proud of everyone on the team and that he blames himself for the loss against Rome, your opinion?
5. Bratislava team is holding a end of the season party meeting to talk about our expectations and the future, what kind of food or drink are you bringing?
6. How do you plan to relax in the off-season? Do you plan to travel? Chill at home?

9 hours ago, FrostBeard said:

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference

Playoff story of Bratislava is dead. Sad. 

3. Many of our players are moving up to VHL. What would you like to wish them going into S81 in VHL?
4. GM Frostbeard was heard saying that he was extremely proud of everyone on the team and that he blames himself for the loss against Rome, your opinion?
5. Bratislava team is holding a end of the season party meeting to talk about our expectations and the future, what kind of food or drink are you bringing?
6. How do you plan to relax in the off-season? Do you plan to travel? Chill at home?

1. It was a tough one, we just couldn't push the team over the hump. It's unfortunate but definitely a season I will never forget.

2. Probably becoming elite as a two-way playmaker. I gotta lock down my defensive skills and also my passing abilities. Going up to the VHL means I gotta step up my game.

3. I would like to wish my fellow VHLE graduates the very best of luck in the big leagues, and I can't wait to play against you.

4. Nah no one person takes the blame. We win as a team, we lose as a team, that's the Watchmen way.

5. Mashed potatoes. I'll bring some toppings for it too. Others can handle drinks but I will supply the best mashed potatoes you've ever had.

6. I'll do a bit of travelling. Maybe go with Baardo to some VHL playoff games.

We lost against Rome? The bar was set low, and we still couldn't jump it...

Scoring, defense and puck handling fore sure, needs more improvement.

I wish they don't lose against another Rome, in fact get that cup!

Was he on the ice? not much he can do, teams were really close in the standings, and no trades were made at all, nobody wanted to give up, not much the GM could do considering that.

Ill probably chug a 24 pack or Molson Canadian.

Chill baby, with the beer in one hand and a joint in the other.

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference

Offseason stories

1. Are planning any off-season trips together with you Bratislava teammates?
2. GM Bratislava has released a statement saying that the team is preparing for another run in the playoffs for VHLE, you thoughts on that?
3. With two more teams joining VHLE, do you think teams will need to draft better high end players or better depth?
4. How do you feel about your player getting ready for the next season, will the league see improvement?
5. Bratislava city hosted a parade to celebrate Bratislava Watchmen, do you think the city should celebrate a devastating loss in the playoffs?
6. Bratislava GM has given out bottles of French Brandy to everyone on the team as a gift going into the offseason, do you plan to enjoy the drink or will keep it as a memory?

14 minutes ago, FrostBeard said:

Bratislava Watchmen 
Press conference

Offseason stories

1. Are planning any off-season trips together with you Bratislava teammates?
2. GM Bratislava has released a statement saying that the team is preparing for another run in the playoffs for VHLE, you thoughts on that?
3. With two more teams joining VHLE, do you think teams will need to draft better high end players or better depth?
4. How do you feel about your player getting ready for the next season, will the league see improvement?
5. Bratislava city hosted a parade to celebrate Bratislava Watchmen, do you think the city should celebrate a devastating loss in the playoffs?
6. Bratislava GM has given out bottles of French Brandy to everyone on the team as a gift going into the offseason, do you plan to enjoy the drink or will keep it as a memory?

1. Already went to a VHL playoff game with Baardo (Moscow vs Malmo game 2), it was pretty fun, maybe more travelling but that will remain to be seen.

2. Can't wait to see how this team is looking from the VHL!

3. Probably a combination of both. When trading picks to make a run you gotta get a good return in case the playoffs don't pan out.

4. I'm so hyped, I may not perform immediately as I adjust to Riga's system but hopefully I can make a good performance in the league this season.
5. Fans should celebrate being a part of the very first VHLE playoffs, if we didn't pull the season together in the middle we could have missed the playoffs completely.

6. Keep the bottle but the drink is to party.