i remember

Enorama

fTcXY5Y.png

@Vice

Martinez may not be Latin American, but he's of Spanish descent, his name fits the bill, and he's actually a dman, so I figured he was close enough.

Probably too much bbno$ lately

38 minutes ago, Enorama said:

fTcXY5Y.png

@Vice

Martinez may not be Latin American, but he's of Spanish descent, his name fits the bill, and he's actually a dman, so I figured he was close enough.

Probably too much bbno$ lately

Not only is the sig an absolute stud, the song is an absolute BANGER.

Thank you so much again! This is awesome.

2 hours ago, Enorama said:

Ixazaluoh_1.png

Review

@Enorama, love what you did with the Jersey. I always found the Reapers' colours fun to play with. this come off very dated and gives off a definite 70s mod colour scheme. I like that you kept this pretty basic and that everything really blends. I'm not the biggest fan of the light to dark overlay but its a stylistic thing and it added depth, i think it may have washed out your render a bit but otherwise this is very striking and easily readable from a distance. Love the idea behind this one and it is evident you put a lot of thought and care into this one.

love the text and overall graphic 9/10 

Edited by BladeMaiden

Review: I really love the jersey swap on this one, and the text is fantastic as well. I like the blur on the outside and focus on the center, but if I could change one thing, it would be the background. I don't really think it complements the Reapers colours but that may just be me. 9/10

21 hours ago, Enorama said:

fTcXY5Y.png

I thanked you, now time to review it! Overall, this is easily one of my favorites. Albeit, for personal reasons. The jersey recoloring is awesome and I love the idea of that yellow/green jersey being a third jersey @Alex_J32hint hint. The recoloring and placement of the logo are nice. I especially love what you did with the name. The green drop shadow is a nice touch and complements that background well. You chose a very safe, simple background and for this sig it works perfectly. You could have been more adventurous and have picked something with more going on, but the brown brush strokes kind of fit what direction I am taking Ixazaluoh, simple, down-to-earth.

Again very humbled you chose my guy for a sig, 9.5/10! Not much room for improvement. Great work!