Bana Blabs #22

Banackock

It's been awhile since I've done any writing or major tasks and let me tell you, it's been nice. I've been busy with work, we're about to get a new puppy and just enjoying summer before shitty Alberta winter comes! For the VHL, things are drastically different for the Bears. We're not contending for the top of NA anymore (though, would it be hard with how teams are now> Vancouver is capitalizing). We went from 7 finals, 5 cups in 12 seasons to an official rebuild. 9-11-2 is our record right now and overall, it's going a lot better than I/we probably thought it was going to go. A lot of the younger players are having good seasons - players like Stormsson and Viitanen @Kyle & @Xdjk93 are absolutely destroying with 39/38 points in 22 games and Frank Funk Jr @Rayzor_7 also no longer sucks. Our trusty back up @aksuko finally claimed his rightful place as the starting goalie after quite a few seasons as our loyal, consistent back up goalie... playing good all things considered.  @dasboot Vinny Detroit 5th overall for hits as a rookie which is bad ass.  @SlapshotDragon Also having a pretty decent start so far! @Alex Bridges  reminder to do your tasks!!

That is all.