dvořák

solas

• solas changed the title to dvořák

Wow what an awesome sig! The colors really pop in this and I love the brights reds contrasting with the blue/purples! The render you chose is very HQ and helps lend to the realism of the effects being used in your sig. Nice touch to have the full name on the sides at opposite ends, its a very classic-looking style that is slept on quite a bit. My only critique is hard to put into words since it's more of a personal preference, but I feel you could have added a bit more on the effects to really take this to the next level. 9.5/10! Amazing work!

8 hours ago, solas said:

YHJ70Gd.png

I only review quality, so congrats!

Beautiful coloring, font work and blending combine for an awesome result here. I like the layer over the main DVORAK text and it all just seems to work well together. Easy 9/10

Review:

I love the effects and work that has been into such a simple picture to make it look so good! I'm amazed by the quality graphics that I constantly see here, and this one does nothing but raise the bar. I love the lettering on the side of the graphic and the font color and choice is nothing short of magnificent. In addition, the red tint and coloring that has been carefully applied to everything makes this work just all the more impressive, it's definitely one of the best graphics I have ever seen.

9/10

Review: 

Been a while since I've seen a Solas sig. Really digging the violet to blue gradient and how is fits so nicely with the de-saturated render and the blue helmet. Really like the focal point as the renders face especially with the image quality. The stock work is really nice and how the text is cut-off at certain points. Really like what you came up with here and the execution is really strong. Overall this is a sexy sig for a sexy new player have to give this a 10/10 I honestly have no complaints. 

Review:

I thought I reviewed this, but must not have posted.. I love your work, this is one of your best pieces. Simple and effective. I love the textwork, used. I think the colouring is really nice and the textures are also really well chosen and used in the sig. I love the blur on the bottom right texture, really gives the depth to the whole graphic. I wonder if the border text on the right could have been blurred slightly too. Overall just a really strong graphic, great job! 9.5/10

Alright, there we go! Glad to finally see a super dope signature that I would wish it would be for me. Always have loved this pink-ish and purple-ish combo of the colours as they well fit together, love the different and unusual size for the canvas, the little cherry of both texts on both sides and the main text as well is well done. The only thing I could pick on and that is just my personal preference is the stock image background. I can kinda see too much of it and would love it to be more "taken care of".

Rating 9/10

Review: 

Alright to start off the color scheme is just absolutely beautiful, maybe the best I have ever seen here, I absolutely love it.  The text is also a huge upside with the sig, it's clear you spent time on it and it is worth it 100% imo.  Good text is looker over these days.  Overall this sig comes in at my top 10 ever, amazing job! 9/10