Toronto ready for reinforcements!

Peace

It's been a tough year for Toronto, but a scorched-Earth rebuild usually is, and now we're ready for the reinforcements we've been looking forward to since the season began! 

Five new faces could don the historic Legion white and blue in the upcoming season, one is a surefire guarantee [K. Peace] while another is likely to join Toronto [@Doomsday's O. Lindbergh] after his season concludes with Vasteras. The other three listed below are gambles and ultimately boils down to whether or not they'd like to join, and of course the decision would be up to them. If they're at -- or above -- the 350 TPE soft cap and would like to play in the VHL, I'll absolutely call them up and slot them into our lineup. If they'd like to stay down for an extra season, I'm alright with that too.

@WildfireMicro's Calamari has been making steady progress and could potentially reach the 350 TPE minimum by the S81 VHL Entry Draft, although Micro would need to smash some max earning weeks to reach the goal.

@Viper's Jakub Brozik has quietly slowed his earning rate again but should also reach the 350 minimum, I'm tagging him just to say 'Hey, I'm watching you... light that fire under your ass, S79 prospect' and I hope it works. 

@FBR's Kimura has been earning steadily through a graphic and practice facility, but I'm anticipating Kimura being under the 350 TPA cap so FBR will likely spend another season in the VHLE, hopefully a season that sees Kumura produce more consistently on a roster filled with Legion prospects.