San Diego Marlins AGM Opening

JB123

Hi all :) 

I am in search of an AGM to start right away this offseason. The things I’m looking for in an AGM: 

- Help me promote locker room activity and keep the players interested

- Sending messages to waivers when you can

- Doing a weekly press conference for the players 

- Helping me with scouting/the draft

- Helping me with team decisions. I will give you a lot of say in things.

- Assisting with lines; I will walk you through things. To run lines you do need a windows program. Not a requirement for the job though. 

I know this is a lot for a job but I look forward to working closely with an AGM and helping them be the best they can be, and also working together to make the Marlins the best they can be. Please apply down below, thank you! 

Hi JB123,

Even though relatively new to this community I would like to give it a shot as your assistant. Obviously no experience in the field, but ready to learn. Also in case that matters I am in the central European time zone.

Cheers,

Daniel Janser

I would love this opportunity, im currently the WJC GM and I feel I will be an asset when the tournament is over. 

I bring lots to the table, fresh eyes, fresh ideas. I really hope you consider me I think we would make a great team

Hello, my name is Underclass_Hero, but you can call me Sean. 

I'm interested in this position and bring a lot to the table. While not experienced with the VHL, I have past and current experience in the SBA/EFL as the following:

3x HC tenures (Fort Lauderdale, Honolulu, and currently Beaumont.) 

-- Reached conference finals (Honolulu) 

-- Championship game. (Fort Lauderdale) 

-- Head Coach of The Year (Fort Lauderdale)

-- Was the reason for a rule change in the SBA due to landing a high influx of recruits. (Honolulu)

2x GM tenures (Colorado, and currently Seattle)

-- Never had below a .500 win season in Seattle

1x EFL AD (Savage City Wraiths) 

I mention this as you'll get someone who's dedicated, and willing to learn. I bring a lot to the table to provide an enjoyable time. Since joining the affiliates, I have grown with each passing season. I bring a lot of dedication to the table, but also someone who is constantly active in LRS. I thrive on creating atmospheres that can gel with the unit as a whole. I look forward to creating an enjoyable landscape for those involved, be it my squad, or elsewhere. All in all, I'm confident, but also adapt in learning in anyway possible. 

If you have any questions or concerns, you can message me on the forum, or my discord at Underclass#2183. 

Thank you for your consideration, and have an amazing day. 

Hi JB,

I am interested in the position of AGM in San Diego. I just came off my third season in the VHL (two in the M and one in the E), and was the alternate captain on Bratislava this past season. Though I have no management experience, I do know how to make a locker room good for everyone and I'm online very often. I also have time for scouting prospects and looking through the waiver for players that could help our team. If you need to know anything more just message me on the forum or on discord (TheNeonShaman #2937). I appreciate the opportunity and thank you for the consideration.

13 hours ago, JB123 said:

Hi all :) 

I am in search of an AGM to start right away this offseason. The things I’m looking for in an AGM: 

- Help me promote locker room activity and keep the players interested

- Sending messages to waivers when you can

- Doing a weekly press conference for the players 

- Helping me with scouting/the draft

- Helping me with team decisions. I will give you a lot of say in things.

- Assisting with lines; I will walk you through things. To run lines you do need a windows program. Not a requirement for the job though. 

I know this is a lot for a job but I look forward to working closely with an AGM and helping them be the best they can be, and also working together to make the Marlins the best they can be. Please apply down below, thank you! 

Ik im a rookie. But my player is already on the team. I think i could fill the job quite well.