Darth Joins DAVOS

13 hours ago, Darth Kaprizov said:

SICK!! I always envy people who manage to pull off the abstract-ish backgrounds well and those who can blend the motion with the background. I also appreciate the big size! I think my only criticism would have to be that the logo on the jersey could use some more touching up to look more like it's on the jersey itself, it still looks floaty to me. Otherwise, I cannot think of a single thing! Well done! 9.5/10

I love this graphic, its super clean! I love the render, and the logo has been added onto the photo seamlessly. The background imagery is cool and interesting, and the font is awesome! i dont see any areas for improvement with this graphic! 10/10

Review:

I love the smoke coming out of the back of the player and the dark background. I also really like the chosen pictures, but I feel the graphic could have been integrated a bit better. Everything looks a little bit too crisp compared to the actual player picture. The other thing I would have changed is the font, as it just seems a little out of place in the graphic.

6/10

Review:

I'm going to call this a poster because of the dimensions, The logo swap is nicely done. The colouring overall could use some tweaking or maybe some more pop in certain areas. The stock you chose behind the render is really nice and that you didn't over blend the render with the stock works well, but I think you should over incorporated some of the curved light over the render just to make it feel more cohesive. The font choice is good but the spacing between the D and arth is off. I really like the piece overall and think this is one of your better graphics. Overall 8/10