S81 Moscow AGM + Captains Announcement

Spartan

oak4Qo5.png

Hi! Didn't make a hiring thread or public announcement about it, but with @BrutalBoost getting a promotion to Sasky GM, Moscow's AGM spot was left vacant. Fortunately, we were able to hire a fantastic replacement in @STZ, who will bring many, many seasons of VHL experience to our management team! Congrats Steez, glad to have you :).

Moving on to our captain announcement, we unfortunately lost @IHateBobNutting, keeping the Moscow captain curse going. He really was a fantastic captain, and I will really miss him around. However, we're lucky to have plenty of fantastic members on this team who show leadership potential on the team.

First Alternate - The Seabasstard - @Seabass

Seabasstard returns to the first alternate role, one that he held last season as well. He took huge steps forward, and his appointment to the leadership team reaped immediate rewards, as Moscow made it to the Finals last season. We'll be counting on the veteran leadership from Seabasstard to make another deep run this season!

Second Alternate - Hard Markinson - @STZ

Markinson, draftmate of The Seabasstard, joins the Moscow captain team for the first time. One of the leaders on the back end, he will be tasked with mentoring the young defensemen of the team such as Arvid Johansson and rookie Zdeno Chara. Under his leadership, along with the pure skill of Aurelian Moreau, expect the Moscow defense core to take major steps forward moving forward!

Captain - Duncan Idaho @OrbitingDeath

The clear cut leader of this team with stoic poise, Idaho leads the team with few words, but plenty of actions on the ice. OD is the top earner on the team as well, and serves as a role model to everyone else. Co-MVP of the S80 season and certainly Moscow's Team MVP, I'm very pleased to name the anchor of our franchise as the captain! I'll do my best not to trade you.