a huge fucking win

fishy

https://anchor.fm/fishy3/episodes/a-huge-fucking-win-e1cfs1l

beware your ears. the sound is all over the place and could eliminate your hearing

realizing that as i become steadily, increasingly unhinged that i swear a lot

count how many times i say "like"

Yes, for my podcasts I absolutely avoid doing them whenever someone else is in the house, not a chance I'm talking about a Board Game playing hockey if I know someone could be listening in!

So yeah that's why I do podcasts while driving, although sometimes that doesn't stop me nearly getting caught. Was heading back from playing golf yesterday and was recording the start of my podcast for the drive back home when I see my playing partners walking round the corner near to my car and I just cancelled the entire thing, wasn't taking any chances!

So I do mine mostly on the journey to and from work, which is about a 12 minute drive, which is fine for a VHL Radio, but means I have to do extra laps around the block if I want to do a 6 TPE one. 

So that's why we were getting weird reports of Board Games circling the block, looking like they were up to no good and starting to make some trouble in the neighborhood!

Will get to the actual podcast after I finish work. Then I can put on my grandma pants and complain about the F-bombs, even though I swear like a sailor myself. Because why not?😅

Okay, actually listened to it. Since I was basically shouted out without being shouted out I can confirm that a certain thing a certain mod was pinged about that was impossible. Is now in fact possible.

Oh the horrors of grocery shopping, being able to order that stuff online these days is pretty neat-o though!

There may have been one or two "like" in there, but that's like totally fine by me.

7 hours ago, Berocka said:

Can I please have a grocery shopping podcast.

excuse me? are you suggesting that i talk about this league in a grocery store surrounded by people?

1 hour ago, fishy said:

excuse me? are you suggesting that i talk about this league in a grocery store surrounded by people?

That would be amazing.

5 hours ago, fishy said:

That would be even better but I think he just wanted a podcast about your shopping list.

Anyway, I would never record a podcast with someone else nearby! I'm embarrassed of the VHL as a whole in fact. So obviously I record while driving, or I'll cease working at home to record while I have the house to myself.