Why I WILL retire if you draft me

rory

On 1/12/2022 at 10:31 PM, rory said:

I mean this was just a shit post like all my .com's but i'm glad i'm drumming up forum activity for beaver ~

"haha guys totally joking after i get insane backlash haha, i totally didnt say the same thing in gm chat xd haha"

Spartan tanked his own players draft stock no matter which way you try to paint it lol.  Loophole's are bound to get exploited and now a precedent has been set until there's a true solution or punishment.

Also how could blue's miss that?  It literally happened in the draft and everyone in attendance saw lol

• Commissioner
13 minutes ago, v.2 said:

Also how could blue's miss that?  It literally happened in the draft and everyone in attendance saw lol

That thing I didn’t see you mean because I’m generally asleep when they run? We can’t be expected to see everything so if no one tells us we won’t know.

7 minutes ago, Beketov said:

That thing I didn’t see you mean because I’m generally asleep when they run? We can’t be expected to see everything so if no one tells us we won’t know.

Not coming at you but maybe it should be scheduled so that a blue can ensure attendance rather than it be ran by a mod, just to monitor/oversee certain instances like these.

• Commissioner
8 minutes ago, v.2 said:

Not coming at you but maybe it should be scheduled so that a blue can ensure attendance rather than it be ran by a mod, just to monitor/oversee certain instances like these.

In theory sure but in practice scheduling it with 16 GM's + Esso streaming it is hard enough. Adding in a blue member on top of things to basically just sit there over-complicates matters even further. If anything comes up people are more then welcome to mention it to us, we shouldn't have to be actively policing constantly.

• Commissioner

It was a perfect storm of none of Bek, Al, or I being available for the draft and Esso only having availability at that time. Aside from that, I don't think a single person messaged us about it.