S81 REAPER AWARDS!

Masu Chan

Good afternoon my fellow VHLers. It's with great honor that I announce it is my duty to host the Reaper awards for Season 81. I'd like to begin this award ceremony by thanking everyone for an awesome season and congratulate our GM @Alex for becoming the next GM for HC Davos Dynamo of the VHL!

Once again like to thank former Reapers GM @KaleebtheMighty for the Banners used in these awards.

I would like to also remind everyone that even if you aren't nominated for an award this season, you were important to this team's success. I mean we made it to the second round and that's something to be proud of. The first award will be handed out shortly...

MTMuul0K252_upqgdcQvVUH4Mq_-uER7IpLkmrdkBYTe7lKelZUJH_uuYiEZMwwrXT3aNCaaBkY72Qh26fJaagzZ0djSgga56tLIsRFJ9NJbLohMw2Lfo-zOGxyC-eVk2BxreFME

To start out the award Ceremony we have the Reserve Reaper award. This award is given to the Reaper who excelled most in a limited bottom six role. They didn't have the most ice time on the Reapers, but their numbers this season were those of a future top liner.

The nominees for this award are:

Jarno Lappi

Branden Skuin 

Ryan

And the winner of the Reserve Reaper award is…

Jarno Lappi! @aksuko Congratulations!

i_GmN3LHMF6i0zYYKMJYFEW4OCL_4wP5a2T4ntYwbS7Y4qZ29ucmqhpYArjrnheF9e9qy9K20vCs9sWX3ykB_sw0eY0JHpzggG-T2eKWiYHOvvL7zaLhPWe_5HrsyYbfP7J5z-98

Next up is the Risible Reaper award. This award is granted to the Reaper most seen as the Locker Room leader. They don't need a letter on their jersey and always work to lift the spirits of their fellow teammates. Even if they weren't captains this season, it's their destiny to be one in the future.

Mason Jones

Red Gaming

Branden Skuin

And the winner of the Risible Reaper award is…

Branden Skuin! Congratulations! @DrunkMonkey23

dOhdtwxcXBjEZfeC2LtG3XX6ZznnLHB9vD1Rld24NNGlizKVNrQ31WAXDNTQ0wT4u7uUksbUFc2Hk2it5CZWtLNMyiiq6RGO8Gk3ux4uq2adgajT1QjKZRfI56XQBm3w3GVMYgH-

Next is the Rough Reaper Award. This award is granted to a Reaper most known for being a dominant force on the ice, most willing to throw big hits and stand up for their team. 

JP

Ryan

Chikeli Cholo

And the winner of the Rough Reaper award is…

JP! Congratulations! @WhiskyJack

MumVSYSkPmmIiar5Vjz2_rV1uVXfKEBy7t8PdxPbLjZi9Mq3oiKhFK4w3mJ3xQbICehJzOs3MKrfmLs032JfHxRHudd_pf5XGaFWbwT4TJVaZxLZUZCFAKmX4M17RbsGBSAMolB6

The Resilient Reaper is awarded to a player who played well in high pressure situations. Often played on the teams top lines and even if their points don't reflect their importance they still played a large part on the team.

Cole Pearce

Dylan Powers

Seymour Butts

And the winner of the Resilient Reaper award is…

Seymour Butts! Congratulations! @FonziGG

h_Nm5eirNCU51o9eyy6GXjC7a2Vv27GpzgjzZv5uiiVH5BTMhDsz-Yy8aUNUs-ebsD9kVhhEDSB-BUirlspfaEAM-XITuxShvWzucYgqVV9rn8v4UxDl4AiMElUvnecatrEptUQE

And finally, the Righteous Reaper award. This is for the Reaper who showed impressive skill in all aspects of the game and played a major part in the team's success.

Mason Jones

Seymour Butts 

Sebastien Dokis

And the winner of the Righteous Reaper award is…

Sebastien Dokis! Congratulations! @Sebastien

With each of the five Reapers awards presented it is now officially the end of the S81 season. All the playoff championships have been earned and now we look forward to the upcoming draft. I wish you all luck in the draft and on your future teams. The Reapers wouldn't have gone as far as we did without the help of each and everyone of you! Thank you for a great season!

521 Words

REVIEW
Love love love this! An absolutely amazing idea for a media spot an an equally perfect execution of that idea. You took the time to honor your players in a way most of them haven't experiaced before and it reads in a very nice wholesome way even for someone entirely on the outside. Bravo! One little downside for me is it seems you've set the color of the text to black? Which makes reading the article in darkmode impossible - but that's nitpicking really.

10/10

Edited by Tomat0

Review: 10/10

I also love this one, it's a great way to get players involved and engaged in the team. The presentation of each award read cleanly and didn't drag on, making the flow of the article quick and easy. Didn't notice major grammars on a first read either. The bars for each award looked clean and were an excellent addition - I hope those that win are able to put them in their sigs. The one nitpick I'd have with the presentation is spacing, since putting each nominee's name on a separate line (with double spacing) made the article a bit long and tougher to read. Good stuff overall!

Loved it. But the one thing I felt kinda lacking was a short comment about what made the winners stand out and get selected. It would have been a nice touch, especially for us on the outside looking in.