VSN Presents: S82 VHL All-Star and Prospect Games

Alex

GLS5Orjl.png

@Ricer13 and @SpicyGecko

The moment you have all been waiting for, the All-Star Game sims!!! Below is the link to each game. both the prospect and VHL ASG sims consisted of a best of 3 series so that each goalie could get a start and so that there wouldn't be a tie.

VHL Game #1 - ASG - Game 1 - Team European vs Team North American (vhlportal.com)

Team European - 5
Team North American -4

VHL Game #2 - ASG - Game 3 - Team North American vs Team European (vhlportal.com)

Team North American - 6 (OTW)

Team European - 5

VHL Game #3 - ASG - Game 5 - Team European vs Team North American (vhlportal.com)

Team European - 4

Team North American - 3

Team European wins ASG series 2-1

bgjF5Ajl.png

@v.2 and @SpicyGecko

Prospect Game #1 - ASG - Game 2 - Team Mythical Unicorns vs Team Arctic Narwhals (vhlportal.com)

Team Mythical Unicorns - 4

Team Arctic Narwhals - 6

Prospect Game #2 - ASG - Game 4 - Team Arctic Narwhals vs Team Mythical Unicorns (vhlportal.com)

Team Arctic Narwhals - 4

Team Mythical Unicorns - 8

Prospect Game #3 - ASG - Game 6 - Team Arctic Narwhals vs Team Mythical Unicorns (vhlportal.com)

Team Mythical Unicorns - 1

Team Arctic Narwhals - 3

Team Arctic Narwhals wins Prospect series 2 games to 1

That concludes this seasons All-Star Games! Thank you all for following along this season if you have any ideas for next season's feel free to DM me!

INDEX: S82 ASG - Index (vhlportal.com)

Big round of applause for @Alex for taking the reigns and deciding that the All-Star Game needed to return, and subsequently making it happen. This was a lot of work, and I personally think it's great to see the All-Star Game return. 

Cheers! :cheers:

8 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

Big round of applause for @Alex for taking the reigns and deciding that the All-Star Game needed to return, and subsequently making it happen. This was a lot of work, and I personally think it's great to see the All-Star Game return. 

Cheers! :cheers:

Thanks! I'm glad I could bring an All-Star game back in some form