[S82] Robert Bouchard has retired!

VHL Bot

Oh, What a great career and such a great player for the Prague Phantoms to bad it just never worked out for huge points and awards for your player since he was a great Two-way forward rather then one of the meta type players that score a ton of points. Hopefully you recreate and we see you around again sooner or later at the VHL leave. I miss you from our locker room as well. What a stand-up player!!

Just now, Gaikoku-hito said:

Oh, What a great career and such a great player for the Prague Phantoms to bad it just never worked out for huge points and awards for your player since he was a great Two-way forward rather then one of the meta type players that score a ton of points. Hopefully you recreate and we see you around again sooner or later at the VHL leave. I miss you from our locker room as well. What a stand-up player!!

Oh, Well!! Thank you for such the kind words. I loved playing in Prague and the VHL as whole. I look forward to recreating and maybe even coming back to Prague in S84 when draft day role around for my new player. Yes, I recreated. It was a very fun locker room in Prague and I hope my experience around the league will continue to be similar. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, animal74 said:

@Gaikoku-hito Congrats on a great career for Bouchard! Good luck with your next player!

Thank you!! Hopefully we will get a chance to play with each other in the future. It was also great having you around the locker room.