Player Name: Pierre Emile Bouchard

Recruited From: Returning

Position: D

Height: 76 in.

Weight: 235 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Howdy, I loved your first player and know the next will be even better! If you want to join Ottawa on the 2nd line we would love to have you, we have been improving a lot and you could push our blueline to the top. If you are interested in battling it out in the middle of the standings let me know by quoting this with a #GOLYNXGO :ott:

Hello! Glad to see the S84 recreates starting! You could join our mostly Re-create defense in Houston and hopefully get Houston to #1 in the league :) You could get anywhere from 1st - 3rd line defense! Reply with #HornsUp! if u wish to join

Edited by Moon

Hey there Gaikoku-hito, nice to see you bring another new player into the VHL! The Las Vegas Aces are likely going to enter the VHLM playoffs with one of the toughest routes to Cup victory but we’ve got a great group of players along with a very active locker room and we think a few acquisitions could make us a real threat to the favourites! As for playing time, we’d be able to offer you between 2nd-3rd pairing minutes. So if you’re interested in pushing all your chips to the middle of the table, reply to this post with “Bouchard Is All In”!

Best of luck with your new player!

Welcome back! I'm pleased to tell you that we in Miami can offer you first pairing minutes, as well as special teams time, to join a playoff contending team. Defense is our main weakness right now, so not only will you get loads of ice time and be a key cog on the back end, you would bolster the team and give us an even better shot at the Cup.

If you'd like to join the Marauders, just quote this post with 'Dropping the Anchor!'

• Commissioner

@Gaikoku-hito Looks like we hadn't changed the season number over yet (we do need to automate that but for now it's not) so we'll have to get your season and starting TPE fixed up. Ideally please avoid applying any TPE right now as it would just complicate matters but if you want to earn in the meantime that's fine. We should get it fixed early today.

Welcome back @Gaikoku-hito!!!

My name is Sam and I am the GM of the Halifax 21st! We would be able to offer you 3rd line minutes!!! We are not favorites but do have a chance to at least make the playoffs! We have a great locker room filled with amazing people and activity.

If you would like to join Halifax please qoute this with #settingsail

Bild

Welcome @Gaikoku-hito

I am Daniel Janser, the GM of the Mississauga Hounds in the VHLM. @Ente2997 is my AGM. We are a franchise in a rebuild phase and we can offer you a top four spot.

The Hounds encourage locker room activity and the management and the Alumni are always willing to help to develop your player. We encourage you to build the player as you imagine him to be, but also offer assistance if you are at a loss how to achieve your preferred build.

If you want to be part of this rebuild/project and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with Pierre-Emile Bouchard.

Daniel Janser

• Josh changed the title to (S84) D - Pierre Emile Bouchard, TPE: 80

Howdy, Howdy @Gaikoku-hito

I am BrutalBoost, GM of Saskatoon Wild. We currently sitting number 1 over all and trying to put up a good fight for the cup. I would love to have you on my team if you are interested. I got spots available for 2nd line pairing. If you would like to join the Wild club in the fight for glory, all you got to do is quote this post with #GoWild or @BrutalBoost with the same #. Hope to hear from you soon

6 hours ago, BrutalBoost said:

Howdy, Howdy @Gaikoku-hito

I am BrutalBoost, GM of Saskatoon Wild. We currently sitting number 1 over all and trying to put up a good fight for the cup. I would love to have you on my team if you are interested. I got spots available for 2nd line pairing. If you would like to join the Wild club in the fight for glory, all you got to do is quote this post with #GoWild or @BrutalBoost with the same #. Hope to hear from you soon

This!! As I messed up the first one!! LOL!!