Some fun tidbits in maybe my last point task ever

Victor

• Admin

Is this the last Point Task I do? Ever? Maybe. For Rara – almost definitely.

Anyway I was updating career stats and found a few mildly interesting tidbits to entertain anyone who wants to read this.

• Malmo had a good time in the 70s. Truly coming into their own after joining the league in S66, the Nighthawks won the cup in S75 and S79. Although there was a rebuild in between the two championships, a few lucky players got to be on both cup-winning teams.
  • So imagine being Carson Walkers and Kevin Sterk. 3 seasons in the VHL, all with Malmo.... from S76 to S78, missing out on both championships. @Cwalker @M1nT

• Shoutout in the meantime to Jordan Tate for being the first player in VHL history to finish their career with 69 career points. Nice @Aye my name jeff

• Rhynex Entertainment @Rhynex Entertainment had an interesting career. Committing to a New York team which went nowhere for 7 seasons, he's not going to go into the Hall of Fame but he did have a nice time, always hitting the point-per-game mark and retiring with 630 points, more than most contemporaries. Even better, because the Americans made a lonely playoff appearance during Entertainment's career which lasted just 4 games, his 8 games that series means he has a 2-point-per-game career playoff pace. That is second only to Brett Slobodzian and yes, beats out Scotty Campbell.

(Red Lite @Tate isn't far behind with only those 4 games to his name and 6 points, coupled with 439 points in 360 games he will be one of the “what if” stories of the VHL)

On 3/11/2022 at 9:49 PM, Victor said:

Shoutout in the meantime to Jordan Tate for being the first player in VHL history to finish their career with 69 career points. Nice

He had it all planned out, didn't he?😏