Renaissance Cup Finals Game: 7

VHL Games

• Devise changed the title to Renaissance Cup Finals Game: 7

Congratulations @InstantRockstar! I know you and the lovely Gladiators (I am saying that with a huge angry face on cause you are lucky you beat Bratislava there :P ) deserve this so much! If this isn't enough of a boost for you to FINALLY get the VHL GM position, I am just gonna be lost for words. 

1 hour ago, FrostBeard said:

Congratulations @InstantRockstar! I know you and the lovely Gladiators (I am saying that with a huge angry face on cause you are lucky you beat Bratislava there :P ) deserve this so much! If this isn't enough of a boost for you to FINALLY get the VHL GM position, I am just gonna be lost for words. 

Much love man, I'm really hoping this win + my 3 finals appearances and all my time and patience waiting has put me in the discussion haha. 

• 4 weeks later...

Cologne lost 3-1. 
period 1 with 10:48 on the clock the first goal and sadly it was not for cologne goes in and other goals in period 1. Goal scored by Raihan Heavems. Roma scored 

Period 2 with 17:53 on the clock Cologne goes and score there first goal of the game but at 18:47 Cologne go and concede a pp goal. The cologne score Mats Zucarello.  
Roma goal score is Drakon Zabastovka .

Period 3 a very empty period but 1:22 left on the clock Roma gone and scored again. Goal score is Raihan Heavems for the second goal for him. 

The Rome Gladiators win the Renaissance Cup