Around the league with Bana #4

Banackock

ATLWB.png.ab04f82336a49f0a3815d60df420f922.png

Salutations to you, VHL. I hope everyone is having a good week and that they're enjoying their Friday's and excited for the weekend. After a few days of darkness and feeling shitty from Covid-19, I'm finally on the rebound and enjoying my 5th day off. Fortunately, my positive Covid test fell 3 days short of when my actual 4 days off started, so I get a nice little haul of days away before I have to return to work on Monday. Tons of things have happened in the league during these times and while the struggle has been real for me the last few months to do anything on here task related, we're going to spew out some quick words to get this shit done for the week. NEXT WEEK IS A NEW WEEK!

VHL

• Seattle Bears beat the Toronto Legion 3-1 series and then come up short against the Vancouver Meta in a series of 4-2. Honestly, being their last season of being able to exploit, I hope they get another championship that 87.6% of the league won't acknowledge. HELL YEAH. Bring the barn roof down, baby.
  • Speaking of which, can't remember if I talked about it yet but the league came out with some new hybrid build TPE applying format thing. I really felt like Trudeau when he was explaining plastic paper water bottle things. I haven't looked into it too much and I don't like it because I don't understand it but anything is better than letting people come together to exploit it in the sake of "bringing awareness". So looking forward to an improved league because it's been dark times, okay?
  • speaking of meta, Duncan Idaho leads the league in goals and points through 12 games in the playoffs. His passing is pretty damn high and it wasn't meant the player is meta. Just always seems fucking @OrbitingDeath has amazing players. If you want to blame anyone, blame him for kissing Simon T's ass and being on the "right side" of the sim ;) 
  • LA Vs Vancouver - don't care who wins. Pains me to say, but it would be easier to listen to Nyko than Rory. 
  • Moscow VS Riga - I'm probably pulling Riga here. Hedge and I have a long term battle going on and while he'd probably pull for Seattle against a meta team... anyone else and I just got the vibe he'd root against us... :P

VHLE

• It's already done. Season is already done. Rome came back being down 3-0 in the series @InstantRockstar  and put the steam engine back into the mechanics shop @BarzalGoat I was riding on the train so I feel small pain but IR is a good lad so I barely hurt. 
  • Drakon Zabastovka @DarkSpyro leads the league for playoff points. I'm very curious to see who the playoff MVP will be. Goalies had good SV% and decent GAA.. both VERY similar.. Drakon - d-man.. so I'd go with him I think..

VHLM 

• Leandro Goncalves leads the way in the playoffs with 18 points in 9 games played. @leandrofg
  • Tomas Sogaard @Brandon has 9 goals in 9 games and is showing the league he's a goal scoring machinee!
  • Ali Des Aves @ViprVipe has the most attractive record with a 7-1-0 but their Sv% of .858 may be the reason I'd give the top playoff goalie so far to Augustus Kennedy @InstantRockstar
  • Saskatoon is beating philly which is surprising to me.. in the season most probably had them as some of the top favourites..  HOUSTON and SSK both up 3-2 in the series.

5 hours ago, Banackock said:
  • It's already done. Season is already done. Rome came back being down 3-0 in the series IR and put the steam engine back into the mechanics shop (my best friend Barzy) I was riding on the train so I feel small pain but IR is a good lad so I barely hurt. 
  •  

I'm releasing you, you will not get a contract offer from Cologne next season, finito