AGM NEEDED! Bratislava Watchmen HIRED

FrostBeard

182767649_BratislavaOG.png.9c8275ded9536cc7d3bb9868a1f43148.png
Watchmen have lost our AGM to gambling issues in Las Vegas. 

Howdy! I firstly want to come here and say that I had a pleasure working with the greatest AGM a GM could hope for - @Shindigs, his dedication towards Bratislava, our team and members was not only inspirational but also made me realize that when eventually he is going to become a VHLM GM, our league will become a truly better place for all the hockey enthusiasts here! I wish you the greatest time and success in the VHLM and I could not have been more excited and happy to have you on board! You are the true jewel of AGMing!

And now, I am in need of a new soul that wants to join Bratislava Management squad! 
Specific responsibilities we can discuss in the Discord or Forum messages as they can warry! 

Apply in the thread or write to me personally on Discord!

I will conduct interviews and we will have a good ol' chat! 

GM Frostbeard

Edited by FrostBeard

29 minutes ago, samx said:

a new victim to recieve my pings

I'm staying in the LR to help ward off velociraptor attacks. As they are quite common round those parts.

9 hours ago, FrostBeard said:

Howdy! I firstly want to come here and say that I had a pleasure working with the greatest AGM a GM could hope for - @Shindigs, his dedication towards Bratislava, our team and members was not only inspirational but also made me realize that when eventually he is going to become a VHLM GM, our league will become a truly better place for all the hockey enthusiasts here! I wish you the greatest time and success in the VHLM and I could not have been more excited and happy to have you on board! You are the true jewel of AGMing!

F*ck. Whomever gets this will be the rebound AGM of the Watchmen. 

1712a9da-399f-4e5a-b18f-6504cbf42717_tex

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47viw44f5u9hg13t643c

Alrighty, going to keep this short and simple: 

After quick discussions and a wonderful interview I have decided to hire @leandrofgas my AGM! 
I wish him the best of luck in this endeavour and I want to thank all the other candidates! 

Let's go WATCHMEN! 

• FrostBeard changed the title to AGM NEEDED! Bratislava Watchmen HIRED
3 hours ago, FrostBeard said:

Alrighty, going to keep this short and simple: 

After quick discussions and a wonderful interview I have decided to hire @leandrofgas my AGM! 
I wish him the best of luck in this endeavour and I want to thank all the other candidates! 

Let's go WATCHMEN! 

Again, I appreciate the opportunity immensely! I will try everything to make Bratislava and Slovakia proud - and even like the Watchmen more than they like Peter Sagan!

3 hours ago, Daniel Janser said:

Congrats, @leandrofg well deserved.

Thank you very much! 🙌

3 hours ago, Shindigs said:

Congrats @leandrofg. You and Frosty will do great things together!

You leave a truly big gap to fill, but I'll do my best to help keep the Watchmen going!! 😅