Bana Blabs #39 - Don't wait until Sunday Edition

Banackock

Hello, it is me and I am back with my weekly edition of BANA BLABS. Man, I've been so busy lately and so focused on paying down debt, saving money and doing good at my job that It's been a mother fucker to come on and do tasks. I've managed to do it but when you are doing all of these outside things you can really feel the burn. A bunch of buddies and myself also joined a NHL 22 3's league and while our expectations were low, they started to rise. We started 5-1-1 on the season and have no slipped to 6-4-1. NOT good. Talk about being a true Oilers fan. Draft week in the VHL. Some stuff to blab about. Let's hustle, struggle and get it done.

• Draft is tonight. Seattle hasn't many picks. I don't mind being part of the drafts but our roster is set for the season and I'm VERY excited for it. We have an excellent roster and the group of people we have can be quiet but they're all awesome members of Seattle. Despite it being a potentially quiet draft for us, I am open to swinging deals. We could move a player (who knows) or we could also move an 84 pick for an 83 pick if the deal makes sense.
  • Applied my players TPE and I have no idea what to think. It was harder than a mother fucker and unlike some who probably pissed around, did the math and broke out the mathematic science formula spreadsheets.. I just kinda guessed and tried to focus on ratios etc..  I guess we'll see how it goes. 
  • This season I will hit 2,500 games GM'd with the Seattle Bears as I head into my 35th season. OTHER BEAR MILESTONES.. For the Bears, MDM @Beaviss needs 30 goals for 50 in his career and 50 PTS to hit 100. Miglaskems @FrostBeard is 44A away from 100 and 28 PT away from 100! Our amazing captain @dasboot VINNY DETROIT had his best season last year hitting 1K hits as he averages 348.33 a season.. he's also 1 shot away from 600! CHARA @Jubis is one goal away from 100... who will get their milestone first? Will Vinny get one shot... or Chara get his goal??? Eightnine @BarzalGoat is 20A away from 100! Petrenko needs 29 points from 200 in his career ( @SlapshotDragon EZ).. 

That is all for now, okay?