CologneCast Questions

AwfulHomesick

* Guessing game: each of you gets to pick 5 boy names, let's see if one of you manages to guess the name of my kid that will be born this weekend. (Also let me know at what time in the podcast you do this, so i can listen to it to check later :P )

* Are you guys happy with the result of the team point task? Anything you would have done differently in hindsight?

* Who is your favourite character from the aristocats?

How do you believe adding a player with the caliber of a Karsten Olsen will increase your chances at taking the European Conference? How big of an impact do you think he will make come playoff time?

Did Helsinki's addition of Eggly Bagelface cause mass hysteria within the Express locker room? I mean that is one hell of a balanced breakfast in net for Helsinki now.

Who will come out on top of their respective conferences, earning a bye in the playoffs?

With Quebecs addition of Lennox Moher at the trade deadline, do you believe that it is still New York's conference to lose or did Quebec shake things up in the NA Conference?

After hearing only O'Malley and Richardson every time the S40 draft was brought up, do you believe Cote deserves some recognition for his play this season? Only a little butt hurt went into the making of this question lol

Who do you believe will end up winning the MVP Award in S40?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Give us some questions that either me, Awful or Romanes can answer. This will motivate those 2 lazy bastards to record something soon  B).

Edited by boubabi

Is this synomynous for ColonCast?

Since it clearly is - how the fuck do you mold a colon cast?

Did you enjoy the process?

Would you do it again voluntarily?

What effect do you think it will have on your anal sphincter? 

A sphincter is a muscle, therefore this cast will, unfortunately, make it atrophy. Will this affect shitting in the future?

Okay reallllll mature guys... talking about poo....