Jardy’s Nodesode #18: Biggest Draft Steal of S79

JardyB10

*LISTENER DISCRETION ADVISED*

Or not, I don’t think the language got that filthy this time.

https://anchor.fm/jardy-b/episodes/Jardys-Nodesode-18-Biggest-Draft-Steal-of-S79-e1hl74k

Hey! Thanks for coming to this thread. Here’s some very approximate time stamps where mentions occur.

0:00 - 1:30: Intro and pirate things @MubbleFubbles

1:30 - 5:20: Speaking of my failures at work

5:20 - End: The Draft Steal of S79 @TheNeonShaman @rjfryman @Spade18 @Agito

So I realise now I completely forgot to mention what the fuck I was referencing when I was talking about talking like a pirate on a podcast, so I can understand the confusion as to what the hell I'm on about! I was referencing a comment from Ruutu here where he was referring to Fishy's podcast as someone talking like a pirate!

But regarding the execution of the pirate talk, A+ for that! 

Yes, definitely Donny for #1 steal, but also Rust for #1 player because I also love myself a goon. Think we need to make a suggestion at some point to bring rivalry games back to give Rust the best chance of breaking the PIM records! 

"RJ stalking Jardy"

He does that to you too?! EHRMEGEHRD!

"Draft steal"

You should look at Scurvy in the S82 draft, he's already gone from drafted 26th overall to 13th in TPE, and he's only in his rookie season. I did actually call that ahead of the draft too.

Overtly sexual pirate outros are the new meta.

1 hour ago, MubbleFubbles said:

So I realise now I completely forgot to mention what the fuck I was referencing when I was talking about talking like a pirate on a podcast, so I can understand the confusion as to what the hell I'm on about! I was referencing a comment from Ruutu here where he was referring to Fishy's podcast as someone talking like a pirate!

That did cross my mind while listening, but low key shaming you seemed a great option either way.

Terribly sorry to hear about your wasted day of travel and the possibly broken apparatus. Hopefully your second attempt goes more smoothly. I also hope you got a sooner start on the day, since I think you mentioned it was a 12+ hour day.

I like to hear these perspective pieces about some of the “older” players, it gives me a bit of background info on the VHL before my player makes it there.

1 hour ago, ctots said:

. I also hope you got a sooner start on the day, since I think you mentioned it was a 12+ hour day.

Oh, I did not. But I’m mostly done site #1, which was the longer job, so that’s good?

1 hour ago, JardyB10 said:

Oh, I did not. But I’m mostly done site #1, which was the longer job, so that’s good?

I hope your rock-frying gear has appropriately charged batteries when you get to site #2. I’m like 70% sure that you won’t be frying rocks on this endeavor but it’s such a bizarre task that I have to bring it up at every opportunity.

29 minutes ago, ctots said:

I hope your rock-frying gear has appropriately charged batteries when you get to site #2. I’m like 70% sure that you won’t be frying rocks on this endeavor but it’s such a bizarre task that I have to bring it up at every opportunity.

Nah I’m leaving the rock frying back home so I can LARP a roadside wizard.