Appreciation Week

Insypher

When I first joined the VHL, it was really easy for me to feel very out of the loop. I had no clue what TPE was, I didn't really know how the league worked, and I felt that this would be too much work to figure out. But once I made my player and got acquainted with the staff, the transition became much easier. 

The first person that reached out to me, other than @Beketov, was @Vice, who was the GM of the Mexico City Kings. He was the first person that gave me an opportunity to play in the league, so it's important that I recognize the opportunity he gave me. Vice was the first guy that told me how the league worked and how to get acquainted with everything. He made it easy for me to feel like just one of the guys in the locker room. Any question I had, he was the first guy I could go to. Another person who was important in my development was @Spartan. Not only did he draft me, he also gave me all the insights on how to properly do point tasks. I've messed up point tasks so many times and Spartan has been really cool about telling me what I did wrong in a respectful and understanding way. It's also fun to talk with him about Pittsburgh sports stuff. Plus all the other management stuff he does on the site is important too. I also have to give a shoutout to all of the guys on the Mexico City Kings and Red Wolves for making me feel included and part of that locker room, with one of those guys being @Brandon. Somehow, we were drafted/signed with the same team in every league, which is pretty cool. Not only that, he was willing to make me this really cool signature and he helped with my player build. It's not a coincidence that he was voted captain of the Red Wolves. 

It's not just him that makes the Red Wolves a fun place to play. All of the guys in that locker room, whether it be @der meister, @KaleebtheMighty, @Spaz, @jacobcarson877, and all the other guys that would take up too much time to type out, all of those guys make that locker room loose and fun. @KaleebtheMightyreally knows how to keep that locker room positive at all times. He will not let a bad sim get the worst of us. He is always there to tell us to keep our heads up and look forward to the future. He also really kicks our butt when it comes to earning TPE. In fact, all of those guys in that locker room are always churning out TPE like it's nothing. Seeing all of those guys really take their time to do all of their point tasks really inspires me to do the same. 

All of those guys make this league a great place to interact with people, and all of their hard work definitely had to be appreciated.