Theme Week like really late

Ledge

Well, I guess it’s that time again, to ping a bunch of people and farm reputation. But I’ll try to make it as meaningful as possible to really EARN those hearts and beers.

@nurx You may be my second AGM, but you’re the first I ever hired and I’m extremely grateful you decided to stick it out in Miami. Our first seasons together were pretty rough, but you kept the players and I enthusiastic and passionate with your commitment to the team. I talk to you more than I talk to some of my relatives, and you’re probably the person I’ve gotten closest to in the league. Thanks for the great times, and it’ll be bittersweet the day when you finally get your own team. 

@Spartan and @JigglyGumballs you two were my first mentors of the league, and helped foster my interest and passion for it. My time with the Aces was super fun, and sometimes I wish I could join the VHL and go through it all again. Spart, you’re the guy I do and always will go to if I have any concerns, and I’m grateful for all you’ve done over the seasons. Jiggs, you were the very first person I talked to for lengths in the league, and I’m so glad you’ve found the time to come back to the league.

@hedgehog337 we haven’t really chatted recently but we spent a *lot* of time together in our years in Riga, and my home will always be with the Reign. It’s a shame we didn’t get that last championship with Zetterstrom but hopefully a bunch of my former teammates can capture the title this season.

@Dom @lidz @Gustav @Shindigs @Ben My dear players and alumni, you’ve made my first few years as GM a thrill. Even though we haven’t had championship teams, your players have torn it up and we’ve had a great time in the locker room, and I hope to manage or be a teammate to each one of you after this season.

@JB123 @ctots you two have been fantastic management in my first season with Burns. Our roster was a bit barren, but the few of us that remained had a memorable experience in Oslo. Ctots, I have hardly seen a first gen take to the league faster and adapt so efficiently. I have zero doubt you’ll have a GM job of your own one day if that’s what you’re gunning for. JB, you did a fine job keeping it light despite our sometimes unfortunate performance in the sim. 

@Dil get pinged nerd

Spoiler

lol you thought I would put something good in the spoiler didn't you 🤣

Spoiler

you have shit takes sometimes but you’re fun to talk to at midnight

@McWolf You’re a great commish and put up with all the shit that the M GMs and I pull all the time. Cheers and rig the sim in favour of Miami, will you? I pinged you in an appreciation article after all

All in all, a lot of good stuff has happened since I’ve joined. It’s been a blast, and I really hope it can continue to be a blast for a while longer. 

11 minutes ago, Ledge said:

@nurx You may be my second AGM, but you’re the first I ever hired and I’m extremely grateful you decided to stick it out in Miami. Our first seasons together were pretty rough, but you kept the players and I enthusiastic and passionate with your commitment to the team. I talk to you more than I talk to some of my relatives, and you’re probably the person I’ve gotten closest to in the league. Thanks for the great times, and it’ll be bittersweet the day when you finally get your own team. 

🫂