Bournival/Hudon-Mitchell-Smith-Pelley

Spare : Flynn

Markov - Subban

Beaulieu - Petry

Emelin - Gilbert/Pateryn

Spare : Tinordi

Price 

Torkaski

He's a decent PK'er and a good leader.  Has a little toughness too but other than that he's not really useful.

He looked good in PK because of Carey Price. He played there only because MT wanted to give ice time to his 4th line a bit. 

speaking of lineup, this would be my ideal starting line up for next season

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Gallagher

Galchenyuk - Plekanec - Kassian/Scherbak

De la Rose-Eller-Weise/Kassian

Bournival/Hudon-Mitchell-Smith-Pelley

Spare : Flynn

Markov - Subban

Beaulieu - Petry

Emelin - Gilbert/Pateryn

Spare : Tinordi

Price 

Torkaski

He looked good in PK because of Carey Price. He played there only because MT wanted to give ice time to his 4th line a bit. 

I'd personally like to see Galchenyuk get big minutes. He should be given a chance to try 1st line center

Kassian at least brings physicality. 

Only when told, otherwise he hits nothing. He had to be instructed, it was never instinct to go out and hit. He was starting to turn into a soft-power forward

Yeah so... a highlight video where they grab the highlights of his ice time has little to disprove what I said. Don't talk him up or anything otherwise if he plays the same way he did in Vancouver, you'll be disappointed. Only time will tell but the kid is dumb as a doorknob.

We got him for Prust...I expect nothing from him. At worst, he will still be better than Prust. If he can turn into a Tom Wilson, I'll be happy enough.

Edited by boubabi

The guy who brings more skills, cheaper cap hit and is younger? He could legitimately be an AHL player and id be happy to get rid of Prusts contract for a 5th.

The Canucks are glad they got rid of Kassian so much they felt like throwing in a 5th. But of course the Habs walk out of every deal as thieves..

The Canucks are glad they got rid of Kassian so much they felt like throwing in a 5th. But of course the Habs walk out of every deal as thieves..

How is Diaz doing in Vancouver ? 

and how stubborn are you Kendrick to see how it's not a great deal for the Habs. We got rid of a UFA plus we got a pick and a low risk high reward player. If Kassian sucks, he has 1 year left on his contract so, bebye. 

Edited by boubabi

and how stubborn are you Kendrick to see how it's not a great deal for the Habs. We got rid of a UFA plus we got a pick and a low risk high reward player. If Kassian sucks, he has 1 year left on his contract so, bebye. 

How is Weise doing in Montreal?

Ohhhhh burrrn got you there!!

No not stubborn, just realizing that anything the Habs do is gold. The Canucks get rid of a cancer to the organization (he really was) to get a player who isn't a cancer but is older. The 5th round pick has a 5% chance of playing in the NHL and apparently MB is now up for GM of the Year. This is one of those deals which has no play on the season. Diaz isn't even in Vancouver by the way, but that has nothing to do with this so not sure why you went there.

That was the point of "How is Diaz doing". And please kendrick, get off me. I just said this deal was great and there's absolutely no risk in this trade. Your Habs hatery went on pretty quick.