Welcome!

Thank You !

2 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

YAAAASSSSSSSS

Woohoo !

1 minute ago, jacobcarson877 said:

WOOOOOOOO

HOOOOOOO !

Welcome! I’d love to have you on the Marlins for this season! We are fresh off a finals appearance last season and hope to make a dent this season again! I can offer you lots of ice time and a great locker room to hang out in! Reply with #jointhebigfish and I’ll send you an offer!

Hey @Agito draft has been completed!!! Houston is in need of a goaltender so if you'd like to come join the squad this season, quote this message with #HoustonBulls. Thank you and good luck with your new player :) 

Bild

Welcome Back @Agito

As a seasoned veteran of the VHL you would be a welcome addition to the Hounds. We would love you to join us and can offer you a back up position with frequent rotation.

The Hounds encourage locker room activity and the management and the Alumni are always willing to help to develop your player. We encourage you to build the player as you imagine him to be, but also offer assistance if you are at a loss how to achieve your preferred build.

If you want to be part of our team and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with Jeremy Swayman.

Hello! My name is Masu Chan. I am the current GM for the Philadelphia Reapers and we’d like to make you an offer to join our organization this season. We can offer a STARTER Role on our team.  We will increase your ice time the more TPE you earn and depending on how you interact with the community. 

Here in Philadelphia, we pride ourselves on the players we develop. I formerly played for Philadelphia myself as you may be aware and I know the team well.

Our Discord locker room is a chill place to meet new people and learn the sport as well as learn the league. We are willing to help you however you need and unlock your full potential. 

If you are interested in joining the Reapers, make sure to quote this post and reply with #FEARTHEREAPER. Once you do that you’ll be added into our locker room where you can chat with your new teammates and learn our lineup.

Many legacies have been built with the Reapers. Will you join the many great Reapers of legend and craft a VHL career worthy of the HOF? What will your legacy be? And will you begin your career with our Jersey?

NykniJNYGn70Z0TrRB8TIA4vrwrgUcH-vTxa2cUM981Q1aVdkEKFw9cgZbRwXTdAeDREl4bArlSZGqWtXNE2aQhR4GbbmkFjodqqXVTi5fNlk5HU5Ps45UmaxI-kySCQ8vH2JHssK-4UI7rnwg

Pics-Art-05-06-11-41-01-3.jpg.7298692b89

Hello and welcome back to the league again @Agito! This time I want to send an offer..

We have a starting position open in Ottawa if you wanna play for us, tons of room to grow and be part of a hopefully solid rebuild as a star! Management always tries our best to win so the skies the limit really!! At the end of the day as long as you are having fun that's key for us :)

If you are interested in joining the Lynx, just quote this message with a #GOLYNXGO and I'll send the paperwork:ott: