SITR Rhynex Entertainment S84 Interview

SITR Rhynex Entertainment S84 Interview

Host: Thank you for tuning into VHL Network, Stick In The Rink! We come to you live at the Saddle Dome Studios here in Calgary, Alberta! With the start of S84 just around the corner, we have a special guest coming in to discuss about the outlook of the VHL heading into S84. We have a former VHLer and long time rival of the Calgary Wranglers, Rhynex Entertainment @Rhynex Entertainment! Rhynex Entertainment was a former VHLer who played his entire career with the New York Americans and had more than a couple big games and fights against the Wranglers here in Calgary. Please welcome Rhynex Entertainment!

Welcome Rhynex! Thanks for finding time to come in today!

Rhynex Entertainment: Thank you for having me! It is good to be back on the show!  (Rhynex Entertainment shakes hands with the Host)

Host: What's it like being a well known competitive rival of the Calgary Wranglers and now coming in to talk about the Wranglers and the VHL?

Rhynex Entertainment: Now! I don't think I was a well known competitive rival of the Wranglers! I did have a few outstanding games against Calgary and lots of fights against Kris Rice @Ricer13 in the early days, but it wasn't that bad, was it?

Host: (laughs) Well, let's get straight into the interview! We have a few things to talk about in our brief segment, let's start with your thoughts on S83 and how the first season of the Hybrid system worked out?

Rhynex Entertainment: S83 was an intriguing season! We saw the three time defending VHL Champions, Vancouver Wolves go into a rebuild and miss the playoffs. Congratulations to Seattle Bears in winning the Continental Cup and the claiming the throne as VHL's Champion! We saw a new establishment of STRong players dominating the league. All in all, I believe it was a successful first season with the new system. Definitely need a few more under the belt to understand and see the real effect of the changes.

Host: Are you up to date with the changes here in Calgary to the VHL Calgary Wranglers?

Rhynex Entertainment: I have been keeping my ears open and doing a bit of a review before coming here for this interview.

Host: Sounds like a yes. What are your thoughts on the recent off season acquisitions made by the Calgary Wranglers?

Rhynex Entertainment:  I'd say GM Ricer has done a fabulous job shaping the roster with vets and youth. The acquisitions of Erlantz Jokinen @jRuutuand Asher Reinhart @rjfryman really strengthens their defense, which was a weak spot in their line up last season. Luc Tessier @KC15 will lessen the burden of losing Phil The Rock Johnson @Phil to retirement, but you'll never really be able to replace the void left behind by that of such a hitting machine.

Host: What are your thoughts to the rumours of the Wranglers' captaincy situation?

Rhynex Entertainment: Well it's a no brainer you'll keep Saku Kotkakoivu @DollarAndADream as your Captain and Daniel Janser @Daniel Janser, I don't see why you wouldn't keep such a stud as your associate captain either. As for young AirRig GoodBrandSun, I'd say the kid must had really impressed GM Ricer with his solid rookie season and winning the Jake Wylde Trophy as a rookie.

Host: Good stuff! Our time is almost up! Any closing words?

Rhynex Entertainment: Season 84 is going to be another wild season in the VHL. Get ready for another superb season of hockey folks!

[word count 587]

Review- This was a amazing article the questions you asked really made you feel like it was a live interview. Their was so much detail went into the answers as well, and also help make it seem live like i stated before. That is what i love about being part of a sim league and reading through awesome articles like this is mainly what makes it enjoyable so please keep it up i really enjoyed it.

75 words