Town of Salem #25

Gustav

14 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

Pty could have used a heal/invest potion on Eagles knowing that the LO would be on him

would love to hear from @Lemorse7 

What is more likely? That I'm the PM who is healing/investigating the confirmed jailor, or that mafia has a hypnotist that was jailed or afk n1.

Just now, Ptyrell said:

What is more likely? That I'm the PM who is healing/investigating the confirmed jailor, or that mafia has a hypnotist that was jailed or afk n1.

I'm easy to confirm. This is n4 so PM will only have the kill potion. If I'm not seen on jailor, and there is a kill elsewhere, then I'm PM

I don’t  know if Frozen is an experience player but I don’t think he will claim lookout knowing that if an investigator will invest him and see something completely different or he is Jester. 

Our Jester is probably between Frozen or Juda

Just now, Lemorse7 said:

I don’t  know if Frozen is an experience player but I don’t think he will claim lookout knowing that if an investigator will invest him and see something completely different or he is Jester. 

Our Jester is probably between Frozen or Juda

Might not be a Jester. Frozen can't be because he knew Rory was jailed before anyone else said anything. We are exeing Judas because he could be Jest or evil

6 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

Might not be a Jester. Frozen can't be because he knew Rory was jailed before anyone else said anything. We are exeing Judas because he could be Jest or evil

So that mean Barzal is lying and isn’t invest