Town of Salem #25

Gustav

2 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

Here's a crazy idea.. how about we vote Judas who we know is evil? Instead of voting the only TP on our jailor?

Flex is a confirmed BG and Lemorse also claims to be BG and Frozen claims to be LO

2 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

What is the rationale for voting out Ptyrell? 

@jhatty8

1. He claimed Doc and is inherently not confirmed as he hasn't healed anyone

2. He claimed to be controlled N2 when the CL was jailed - only other possibility is a Hypno happened to make the exact right action and that's extremely unlikely

3. Omg thinks he is evil

1 minute ago, jhatty8 said:

2. He claimed to be controlled N2 when the CL was jailed - only other possibility is a Hypno happened to make the exact right action and that's extremely unlikely

3. Omg thinks he is evil

Eagles approved

6 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

3. Omg thinks he is evil

1. Because nobody has attacked the jailor.

2. Extremely unlikely for mafia to hypnotize someone? How is it extremely unlikely?? This makes no sense

3. Omg said himself he hasn't been paying attention today

1. Because nobody has attacked the jailor.

2. Extremely unlikely for mafia to hypnotize someone? How is it extremely unlikely?? This makes no sense

3. Omg said himself he hasn't been paying attention today

1. Still haven't healed anyone

2. It's extremely unlikely that all of the following are true: a. Mafia has a hypnotist, b. Hypno decided to target you on N2, c. They made you think you were controlled. All of that has to happen in order for your scenario to make sense

3. We talked a good bit in the morning. He's busy now, not the entire day

@jhatty8 what is the rationale for not voting Judas or Doom

We are exeing Judas tonight because he could very well be a Jester. Has logged-in and purposefully not claimed or spoken

Dooms is suspicious but given his plan with Eagles to not trap I'll give him a day and we'll see what happens

5 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

2. It's extremely unlikely that all of the following are true: a. Mafia has a hypnotist, b. Hypno decided to target you on N2, c. They made you think you were controlled. All of that has to happen in order for your scenario to make sense

A. We know mafia has another role not yet discovered. We know it isn't likely ambusher, blackmailed, consort, janitor, mafioso. Could very very easily be hypnotist. And in fact it IS hypnotist because I was hypnotized.

B. They had to target a nonmafia target. Why they picked me, I don't know. Maybe they thought people wouldn't believe me when I said I was controlled? Or maybe it was just random, and you guys would have done this lynch crusade on whichever poor bastard they targeted and it just happened to be me.

C. Control was the only good option hypno had. CL was revealed n1, and we had a transporter openly stating their moves. There are no other good hypno choices.

So no it is not extremely unlikely that these happened. It actually is both likely and TRUE

13 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

How do we know doom is mafia?

Doom gave a weak claim in jail. Then on n2 when everyone else thought jhatty was protected by crusader because of what Eagles said, mafia attacked jhatty. Only Doom knew that there wasn't a crusader on hatty. So mafia knowing means Doom likely is mafia and told them.

My personal theory to take it a step further, is that Doom is hypnotist. This is why there was nothing weird n1, then I was hypnotized n2.

And if that is true, voting him would also vindicate me I realize.

Unvote Judas

Vote Doom

Need 4 more and I see 4 online right now.

• Gustav locked this topic

After a brief waiting period, the day phase is over, and the Gustavening is upon us.

We are executing @Ptyrell tonight, who has claimed to be a DOCTOR all along. Upon going through his belongings, the town finds...

Spoiler

...vials upon vials of every herbal remedy in the book of widely accepted medical practices of our time.

Spoiler

...as well as quite a few outside of said book.

Spoiler

Ptyrell was the POTION MASTER.

Last will:

Spoiler

Mafia shouldn't reveal Coven d2. 2-4 days left til hex bomb. I'm rooting for the vamps.

Tomorrow's day phase will likely kick off on the later side.

List of living players (9)

*Gustav noises*

Once AGAIN, Salem wakes up to find that two of its residents have killed each other...

@MMFLEX the BODYGUARD and @BarzalGoat the MAFIOSO.

Further, @Judas Graves was executed last night by the JAILOR. Judas was a FRAMER.

We will likely be right on time tonight.

List of living players (6)