reviewing members that VHL is older then

rory

Because the VHL is turning 15 this fine year of our lord two thousand and twenty two I found it fitting to review the top members that have entered this mortal world after the Victory Hockey League.

4. @Dil. Dil is a young member of the league and has been on a mission to tear it into the ground. However, his anti-fascist rhetoric has been a great benefit in the moderation world. If the young Dil had not become a mod, I don't think they'd be doing a lot in the league at this time, as true VHL boomers will remember when I was named his replacement as Halifax GM because he was THAT BAD (nothing else). Dil's most notable league additions have been his dedication to standing against the many VHL leaders that are literal neo-nazis. Thanks Dil! I rate Dil 15/15 years.

3. @MinionSpeaking of Halifax GMs! This member was my successor in the lovely land of Halifax General Managering if you disregard the current GM (I do). The most notable move they made was literally trading a first for a second and seventh. An amazing trade that has stood up amongst the pillars of this community, such as Shawn Glade's self trade and trade down for 2 worse picks, or rory's Jeffrey Pines to Vancouver for a second. The greatest parts of Minion have always been his VHL discord contributions and I must assume he has continued them since I have left the nazi recruitment center of VHL general. I rate minion 13/15.

2. @MexicanCow123. MarxistCow123 is a true VHL legend for his dedication that he has shown to the league that is literally older then him. For his work being a stellar Yukon Rush GM (only VHL boomers remember the YUKON RUSH!), the most active and accurate updater, and his most recent work as general manager of the New York Americans. He also has a hall of famer coming in Jerome Reinhart! MarxistCow's always stood to their guns and kept the cap equal amongst all teams (the 1 team he traded with 3-4 times a season), and for that I rate him a solid 13/15 years.

1. @Josh. This young man has been such an amazing contributor to VHL! For their work as a developer, creating the VHL portal at the rife age of 10, Josh deserves all of the accolades. Adding on his amazing work as my first ever majors General Manager (shit, he made me do all the work after like 3 seasons), and Commissioner (also shit), this member is such an easy top 4 members that the VHL is older then. One thing I'd like to see more from Josh is more playing rocket league with me and not abandoning the raft game from like last year with muff. Josh is the sole reason we have not played and I refuse to believe otherwise. All of this being said, I think Josh is a solid 11/15 years and I'm going to come to Winnipeg and make him play ghost hunter with me so I can sit in the van all day.