Where are the updaters?

jRuutu

It has been 18 hours since I did a press conference, but still, the updaters have not approved it. It is interesting to think that 18 hours is acceptable for people with a job to not do it, but if you do nothing for 18 hours as a user in a fantasy league - you get skipped. Extra humor into the situation brings the fact that all three new updaters have already claimed their job pay for the week. That is good stuff. All three managed to come to the site early in the week to claim their salary, but by the looks of it, none of the three had the time to do the job. That is good stuff.

In other news. It is super hot in Finland. It was 29c today. It is very hot. I am starting to wonder what this all means for the upcoming winter. The summers are getting hotter and hotter. This year it was not as hot as last year, but still to have 30c in a country like Finland? That is too much. In 30 years this country might be a football country. Fewer and fewer kids start playing hockey because outside rinks are not there due to  lack of snow and ice. So it goes. We are all enjoying a sport that could be played on something else than real ice in the future. I hope this is 200 words.

6 hours ago, jRuutu said:

Extra humor into the situation brings the fact that all three new updaters have already claimed their job pay for the week. That is good stuff. All three managed to come to the site early in the week to claim their salary, but by the looks of it, none of the three had the time to do the job. That is good stuff.

I like being toxic so....

LMAOOOOOOOO THAT'S ACTUALLY INSANE WHEN WE REALLY THINK ABOUT IT that way LMAOOOO

5 hours ago, Banackock said:

They are slow now though, don’t disagree there. We’re way better before. 

I believe they should approve a certain amount before getting that job pay.

I'm pretty sure some updaters doesn't really do the work in some weeks but still gets rewarded for the job

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, ThePerfectNut said:

I'm pretty sure some updaters doesn't really do the work in some weeks but still gets rewarded for the job

We can an do pull logs of who has approved how much. If they aren't pulling their weight they are removed.

Just now, ThePerfectNut said:

Question. 

When they claim there pay jobs, do they approve themselves?

Updaters aren’t allowed to approve any of their own submissions, have to get a different updater to do it

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, ThePerfectNut said:

Question. 

When they claim there pay jobs, do they approve themselves?

No, updaters are not allowed to approve any updates for themselves.