(S87) C - Randy Bobandy, TPE: 79

AJW

• Spartan changed the title to (S87) C - Randy Bobandy, TPE: 79
  • Commissioner
12 minutes ago, rory said:

vhl is STRICTLY pst.

Technically speaking but we’ve let people swap while being a day or more early before. A few hours is fine.

Alright @AJW, you know what you need to do. You must join the Kings, I mean, you want to be royalty, don't you? Why would you want to become a BULL how boring is that, they aren't even in a playoff spot! Join us, and we'll give you a special crown. You can wear it at the rink when you're in the locker room. It can be any color too. You know what you must do AJ, if you want to join the Mexico City Kings, quote this with #BUCKTHEBULLS and we'll give you a contract ASAP! :) 

Hello @AJW you want to be the in the team with the best center in the league with Sunglasses and Luke. yes then join Philadelphia where you can play on the third line and help a team cause a surprise in the playoff. Ig you want to join the team quote this using the #paryinphillyRandyisready

Hey @AJW

my name is minion the AGM of Houston 

my gm @AJWand I would love to have you, we have seven points behind and need the help, AJ would Love to help you grow to an amzing player

just reply with #IownTheTeam

to join

Minion|AGM

10 hours ago, badcolethetitan said:

Alright @AJW, you know what you need to do. You must join the Kings, I mean, you want to be royalty, don't you? Why would you want to become a BULL how boring is that, they aren't even in a playoff spot! Join us, and we'll give you a special crown. You can wear it at the rink when you're in the locker room. It can be any color too. You know what you must do AJ, if you want to join the Mexico City Kings, quote this with #BUCKTHEBULLS and we'll give you a contract ASAP! :) 

Lol I’m not saying that but I accept, throw me a contract coach