OG members

TheLastOlympian07

I hear @Quikhas left us since last time I was here. That is sad because he is one of few members who was here since the beginning. I don't know who exactly is left, I wouldnt even count myself in there because I had just gotten back. I am sure Beketov is the most obvious member and he has let me know that @v.2 is back around, he is an OG member. Not only has Quick left, @Kendrickis more or less gone. Not many people got along with him at times but I have always had a good relationship with ol kenny. There is also @gorlabwho is not an OG member in terms of original member but is def an OG person. Man did not care who got hurt by what he said and even though it crossed the line sometimes, there are times where he said what needed to be said when no one wanted too, and chances are we all wanted to say it. GOATlab just had the balls to do it. @Beavissis also gone? He was the GM of my last player who had over 100 TPE, so that is sad. He helped stick with my player despite not getting the results that were expected. He was a good guy, good ol BC boy as Donald S. Cherry would say. I think this is enough words to count as a taask done. It is sad that these guys have moved on, but who knows, maybe they will be back because I have found my way back. VHL has been a big part of my life from before HS to during HS and even afterwards. Now some new members have come and are going through the same thing I have and I think that is so cool. Victory Hockey League is a place a lot of people have grown up together. One of the first online communities before there was such a thing. /rant

• Commissioner
8 minutes ago, Baozi said:

Quik was in our staff chat complaining per usual. So yes hes still very much alive.

Also how was I not tagged in this as OG.

To be fair I wasn’t tagged either, just mentioned.

Also I think you were still TFong last he was here.

• 3 weeks later...