Town of Salem #26

Gustav

VOTE DOOMSDAY

As I've said before, I'm against taking out the veteran while he still keeps arsonist and SKs in check. And suspecting ptyrell of being the veteran seems to be driving his votes. 

Happy to lose the last townie, but not before trying for the arsonist.

FRIENDS, ROMANS, COUNTRYMEN, Lend me your ears!

I come to you all I'm this moment in full and open honesty. I am the arsonist. And I have a proposal for all good men to hear!

But first, my will:

N1: ADV

N2: clean myself - was doused by rory n1

N3: Doom

N4: Ricer, doused Adrest when he attacked me

So as you can see, the players currently doused are ADV, Doom, Ricer, ADrest. I was pushing for woog because he isn't doused and I was worried I wouldn't be able to douse him. No witch has visited me, so no witch is doused.

We have a chance to make VHL history. No arsonist has ever won a game here. Let's work together to make this the first one ever.

Let me ignite tonight and take out the SKs, mafia, and possibly the vet. Then tomorrow there is only 1 more person to vote out and then all survivors, witches, and arsonists win together.

This is both the fastest way to win, AND the safest. It removes the possibility of SK or mafia killing a witch or survivor tonight, or a witch accidentally dieing to vet. If a witch or survivor die, they lose even if the other witch/survivor wins. The SK/GF don't have other good targets because everyone else has defense.

@Spartan  @Lemorse7 @BarzalGoat @jacobcarson877, you 4 hold the keys of victory to this game. Please hear my cause before you finalize your choice.

Let me ignite tonight. We can guarantee all survivors and witches can win without losing anyone. It allows the game to resolve faster. And it allows us to create VHL TOS history.

Taking Ptyrell at his word would mean my vote for Doomsday would be wasted, as he'd die anyway. I'd want the veteran dead (if he wasn't already killed and cleaned) to win with the witches and arsonist.

So, I'd vote for whomever might be the veteran that isn't already doused by Ptyrell, as they block the witch/surv win, or I'd vote for the SK, which also blocks the witch/surv win. If Ptyrell lives to see the night, and is telling the truth, it's a witch/surv win with either arsonist or SK joining them for the win.

Loads of ifs BUT LOADS OF FUN.  I heart chaos.

@Ricer13, who would be getting your vote now?

7 minutes ago, woog said:

Taking Ptyrell at his word would mean my vote for Doomsday would be wasted, as he'd die anyway. I'd want the veteran dead (if he wasn't already killed and cleaned) to win with the witches and arsonist.

So, I'd vote for whomever might be the veteran that isn't already doused by Ptyrell, as they block the witch/surv win, or I'd vote for the SK, which also blocks the witch/surv win. If Ptyrell lives to see the night, and is telling the truth, it's a witch/surv win with either arsonist or SK joining them for the win.

Loads of ifs BUT LOADS OF FUN.  I heart chaos.

@Ricer13, who would be getting your vote now?

Doom?

3 minutes ago, Advantage said:

I think the point is Mafia isn't winning yall over so let the world burn.

Well we are quite literally giving you guys a chance here though, you can still win based on votes. But do as you please I suppose.

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Well we are quite literally giving you guys a chance here though, you can still win based on votes. But do as you please I suppose.

I'm more sharing Ricer's reason.

I take it as a strong belief that tomorrow SK and Witches band together and Mafia is taken out anyway, while this is unique.  Not saying I'm in agreement (hence why I haven't switched my vote).

Is it 5 needed to lynch?