Town of Salem #26

Gustav

N1: nothing I forgor 

N2: control Jacob to ricer (Your target cannot remember their role. They must be an Amnesiac.) 

N3: control Adrest to NSG (The target you tried to control was controlled by another!)

N4: control Adrest to Pryrell ( Your target wants to kill everyone. They must be a Serial Killer. Your target's defense was too strong to kill.

46 minutes ago, woog said:

Timid prediction: no more lynching happens.  It’s evil vs chaos now, and they’ll do their best work at night.

I’m the amnesiac who remembered survivor. I wait for death and hope it comes as late as possible. 

17 minutes ago, Lemorse7 said:

N1: nothing I forgor 

N2: control Jacob to ricer (Your target cannot remember their role. They must be an Amnesiac.) 

Interesting since GLU was the other Amnesiac, and only 1 amnesiac has remembered they were a survivor. Barzal has claimed survivor so he might be the other true Surv after N0H. Jacob is probably Amne turned Surv.

So not sure that Woog is actually an Amne, likely an Arso at this point. Curious about Advantage too since I haven't seen him show up for anything other than votes.

Realistically at this point I couldn't quite care less about SK vs Witch when there's an Arso about to go brrr on the lobby. I'd win with them regardless but I can't rule out that I've been doused at this point so that's a larger concern of mine right now.

@Adrest245 - SK

@Advantage - ?

@BarzalGoat - Surv

@Doomsday - Defense too strong to kill

@jacobcarson877 - Amne turned Surv

@Lemorse7 - Witch

@Ptyrell - ?

@Ricer13 - Hinted at town?

@Spartan - Witch

@woog - Claimed amne turned Surv

n1: Adrest to N0h, Adrest is witch

n2: Barzal to Adrest, Barzal is surv

n3: Adrest to Doomsday, Doom defense too strong to kill. I was also attacked but have basic defense

n4: Nothing, I forgot :( 

17 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Realistically at this point I couldn't quite care less about SK vs Witch when there's an Arso about to go brrr on the lobby. I'd win with them regardless but I can't rule out that I've been doused at this point so that's a larger concern of mine right now.

Finding the Arso is my priority as well.

1 minute ago, Lemorse7 said:

the arso and godfather is between Pty and Doom with what we know now 

Whats ADV and Woog though? Not ruling out Ptyrell and Doom, just don't want someone slipping through the cracks. Regardless though, we can sort of pick one each to control tonight from whoever survives voting and send them to the other :P 

1x GODFATHER Pty or doom

1x ARSONIST Rory

1x SURVIVOR - N0HBDY

1x JAILOR - Judas

1x AMNESIAC Jacob 

1x SERIAL KILLER 

1x WITCH spartan 

5x ANY ROLE

Crusader Berocka 
Janitor Avantage ?

Tracker NSG 
??? prob squid

Transporter - Jhatty

1x WITCH Me bitch 

1x SERIAL KILLER Adrest 

1x AMNESIAC GLU 

1x VETERAN ?  (woog maybe)

1x SURVIVOR  barzal 

1x ARSONIST Pty or Doom 

1x MAFIOSO OMG

15 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@Adrest245 - SK

@Advantage - ?

@BarzalGoat - Surv

@Doomsday - Defense too strong to kill

@jacobcarson877 - Amne turned Surv

@Lemorse7 - Witch

@Ptyrell - ?

@Ricer13 - Hinted at town?

@Spartan - Witch

@woog - Claimed amne turned Surv

n1: Adrest to N0h, Adrest is witch

n2: Barzal to Adrest, Barzal is surv

n3: Adrest to Doomsday, Doom defense too strong to kill. I was also attacked but have basic defense

n4: Nothing, I forgot :( 

You forget there is a vet

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Considering you're a role that presumably goes "DIE" on others, anyone you've hit that hasn't died?

Adrest is the only one I've visited that isn't dead.

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Vote Ptyrell

Town can piss off, @Lemorse7 once we get results here we can control two arso suspects into each other tonight. We can plan based on what some of our other friends here say during the day.

Don't vote me, I'm survivor. I can win with anyone, and will vote with whoever.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

Whichever Maf/SK group tried to kill me on N3 better speak up now or you risk me/lemorse ruining your game tonight

I targeted Adrest on N2, every other visit I had was successful.

42 minutes ago, Spartan said:

So not sure that Woog is actually an Amne, likely an Arso at this point

If so, an attempt to control me, or control someone at me, will settle the debate for you. Feel free. 

if I’m being honest, though, you’d be losing a night of countering the true arso, and I’d be alive tomorrow to validate my story, unless an arso lights is all up early. 

Just now, woog said:

If so, an attempt to control me, or control someone at me, will settle the debate for you. Feel free. 

if I’m being honest, though, you’d be losing a night of countering the true arso, and I’d be alive tomorrow to validate my story, unless an arso lights is all up early. 

do you still have an alert ??