S86 KGW Signature Stick Collection

Triller

jwMramA.png

S86 Signature Collection

Hello and welcome to the S86 KGW Signature Stick Collection!  We have been hard at work with 5 special players in the VHL to create custom sticks that will help represent their style, family, city and teams!  We took their feedback and created sticks that would help them stand out throughout the season.  We asked each player what they wanted their stick to represent and then our team got to it to create something everyone would be proud to have.  We collected everything and created our product showcase, Signature Collection!  Please enjoy!

Best way to take a look is to check out the PDF as it will let you zoom in and out and let you scan the QR codes if you are on a second screen that is not your phone.  Each player has a QR code attached that will take you to a short YouTube video of their custom stick!  Try it out!

KGW S86 Signature Collection.pdf

Below are the pages as images if the PDF doesn't work for anyone as well as the links to the YouTube videos for each stick.  It took me quite some time to put this all together and I appreciate anyone who takes a look, reacts or replies!  Thank you to @Shindigs, @N0HBDY, @Daniel Janser, @Arce  and @Frank for playing along!  Sorry for the wait, hopefully this is worth it!

ih1qMKh.png

Ts3jF1I.jpg

YOpRDhp.jpg

mXGqzrd.jpg

s1CxNSZ.png

Bo-Ingvar Johansson S86 KGW Signature Stick - YouTube
Cole Pearce S86 KGW Signature Stick - YouTube

Daniel Janser S86 KGW Signature Stick - YouTube

Ronan Lavelle S86 KGW Signature Stick - YouTube

John Jameson S86 KGW Signature Stick - YouTube

I will be claiming each player graphic in this thread individually and claiming each custom stick graphic and video for each player in the .com GFX section.

34 minutes ago, jacobcarson877 said:

You are insane.

We should be paying you real money for this at this point.

Thank you Jacob!  It took me awhile to build up enough stuff to be able to finish this while still submitting weekly but I managed!  I get paid real money to do my 3D so this I get to do for fun! lol

33 minutes ago, leandrofg said:

At a loss for words.

Thank you and thank you for checking out the QR codes!  They all worked for me but I wasn't sure if everyone would have the same experience!

32 minutes ago, AJW said:

You never fail to impress me

AGM has to impress his GM! lol

31 minutes ago, kirbithan said:

this is ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE WORK, just when i think it can’t get any better, you just keep outdoing yourself!

Thank you!  I always appreciate you checking out my work!  The Marlins Alum never fail to show up!

29 minutes ago, Lemorse7 said:

glue clue 

lol It was requested by both players so I had to incorporate it!  Unlikely partnership with KGW lol

Edited by Triller

Holy shit man, this is unbelievable work! I am absolutely blown away! I knew it would be a good looking final product, but I never expected this. Thank you very much for including me in this fun project, the final outcome was so worth the wait!

8 minutes ago, Arce said:

Holy shit man, this is unbelievable work! I am absolutely blown away! I knew it would be a good looking final product, but I never expected this. Thank you very much for including me in this fun project, the final outcome was so worth the wait!

I am glad you enjoy it and am happy to have had you involved!

I just recently remembered the DM you sent me at the time and wondered how far that project has gone. I mean the render of my player is amazing enough as it is, but the stick... holy smokes... all of them look fantastic I would be hard pressed to name a winner in a contest. All of them are very thought through with personal twists. Exceedingly well done Triller, chapeau.

1 minute ago, Daniel Janser said:

I just recently remembered the DM you sent me at the time and wondered how far that project has gone. I mean the render of my player is amazing enough as it is, but the stick... holy smokes... all of them look fantastic I would be hard pressed to name a winner in a contest. All of them are very thought through with personal twists. Exceedingly well done Triller, chapeau.

Very much appreciated!  I felt bad it took so long but was happy it turned out like it did so it was worth it!  I didn't want this to fall by the wayside after getting everyone involved so it means a lot that you like it!  I will be posting the player renders individually in the coming weeks to claim so I will be sure to tag each of you when your player image goes up!

30 minutes ago, leandrofg said:

After gathering my thoughts for almost a day, I must disclose that I - 100% - envy this group of players.

@Triller, again, 10/10. Also, I'll reject every claim you put in! Suck it! 😂

A red/green stick would look 🔥 Also I may lend you one of my spares to play ;)

Edited by Daniel Janser

1 hour ago, Daniel Janser said:

A red/green stick would look 🔥 Also I may lend you one of my spares to play ;)

Will it be something like 'Magic Mike', where Leandro inherits DJ's skills? Because, yes, let's do that!

And, by the way, your stick looks sick! Switzerland and Calgary are so nicely blended! Although I'm a sucker for Jameson's Prague colored too!