Sunday Bullets 4/16

STZ

• So I'm here infuriated because I lost two TPE from Trivia. One was a question with questionable wording, and the other was due to me having to look up the franchise captains. I think we should restrict trivia questions that depend on information found on the forum. The forum is horseshit. I actually even went to look up the players questioned in the Goalie Career Playoff GAA and two of them weren't in the portal. When I went to look up their HOF Article, their Playoff stats weren't even listed. It's like I'll get 5 questions a season that are just completely horrible. Whoever submitted that GAA question should get a two week league ban, and @N0HBDY should take a 2 week PT Ban for approving that. imo.
  • Got FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY for a VHLM GM position. I do understand the reason they chose that VLG kid, but there's also a part of me that just watched some other first-gen get a VHLM GM job over me and then go IA (yes, saying you have irl shit going on still counts). The biggest downfall of this league is losing our new members, and we are trusting them with new members who are a helluva higher risk to flake than someone who has been in the league longer than some have been alive. Anyways, I'm not bitching - the commish did reach out, and obv I have a ton of respect for Spartan, and I know he reads my bullets (lol). But I felt like it needed to be said. I have a good track record as VHLM GM of pushing new first-gen members into loving the league and sticking around for many players. But yeah, maybe I'll apply again when another opportunity comes up.
  • Weather has been nice, and been enjoying the time with the family. Next weekend we are taking the kids to an indoor waterpark, so pretty excited for that. Heading out for a couple days for a work meeting, so I have a busy week where I'm actually only on the clock for like 12 hours. So a nice little break from the routine!

24 minutes ago, STZ said:

just watched some other first-gen get a VHLM GM job over me and then go IA (yes, saying you have irl shit going on still counts)

Smh he wasn't a first-gen - in fact was an M GM and VHL GM in the recent past

Just now, STZ said:

Really? What was pifferfish's name before?

Only one GM has stepped down due to having irl issues and it wasn't Piffer. I see consistent activity from him in the Philly LR over the past few weeks so not sure what you're referring to anyways.

13 hours ago, STZ said:

I actually even went to look up the players questioned in the Goalie Career Playoff GAA and two of them weren't in the portal. When I went to look up their HOF Article, their Playoff stats weren't even listed. It's like I'll get 5 questions a season that are just completely horrible. Whoever submitted that GAA question should get a two week league ban, and @N0HBDY should take a 2 week PT Ban for approving that. imo.

Oh, I got this one wrong today as well since the wording is horrible. Which goalie of these HOF goalies has their highest GAA in the play-offs?  Is that the same question? Considering if I remember correctly one of the goalies isn`t in the HOF to start with. Highest is also a weird way of either say Highest or lowest? and is this comparing these four goaltenders stats in the play-offs against each other or simply their regular season stats to their play-off stats? It was clearly a confusing question and even with thinking I had the right information from a spreadsheet; I was still wrong.