Town of Salem #27

Gustav

7 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

I'm game to dial up the heat on a quiet player.

VOTE SPARTAN (2): Ptyrell, Dooms

While I'm a little reluctant to cast a vote that's kinda random evidence-wise, I agree a vote to make a quiet player speak up is a good thing. And maaaaaaybe I've heard less whisper of investigating Spartan than others tonight, so why not?

VOTE SPARTAN (3): Ptyrell, Dooms, Woog

37 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

What even does this mean

I legit didn't realize @Spartan  was even in the game. Can we get a claim?

VOTE SPARTAN (4): Ptyrell, Dooms, Woog, omg

Yeah won't lie, I have checked in on this game a grand total of twice. VHL offseason with having a busy weekend didn't help.

For what it's worth, my role is dull enough to not have to send in night actions unless I really feel like it. I suppose being quiet has helped since I forgot to send anything in Saturday night (N2?).

So I'll leave it at that and will try to be a bit more attentive now. We've lost a lot of folks yeesh.

I forgot Spartan was here, I think he's using all the recent VHL events as an excuse. He's smart guy. He's got ads on his twitch stream he makes you watch to support him. Gonna have to do the following:

VOTE SPARTAN

26 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

Aight i can think clear now

Next step, type clear. Halfway there!

Are you done with your delusions of being a jester? Or are the juggling balls wha arr mking yorr tping soint rest ing?

9 minutes ago, woog said:

Next step, type clear. Halfway there!

Are you done with your delusions of being a jester? Or are the juggling balls wha arr mking yorr tping soint rest ing?

i am still jester but im not sure why i told everyone

1 hour ago, Subject056 said:

I forgot Spartan was here, I think he's using all the recent VHL events as an excuse. He's smart guy. He's got ads on his twitch stream he makes you watch to support him. Gonna have to do the following:

VOTE SPARTAN

I feel like the Twitch ads incident is probably the worst context to call me smart in lol. But yeah it is an excuse, a shitty one, but it is what it is. If I survive the vote, I shall be vigilant tonight.

• Gustav locked this topic

True to the rules, Gustav waits 5 minutes after the last vote is cast to shut down the day phase.

But nothing changes in that time, so now it's time to shut down the day phase. After a particularly rough night, can Town make up for the ground they've lost?

Maybe. Maybe not. @Spartan  appears to claim to be a VIGILANTE.

Spoiler

He was a JUGGERNAUT.

Last will:

Spoiler

https://tenor.com/view/im-the-juggernaut-bitch-rage-angry-gif-16084327

(why won't these embed? Gustav is not sure)

Gustav will see you tomorrow morning. Yes, morning. Gustav does not get much of a choice.

List of living players (9)

Ready or not, here I come!

The sun rises in the morning, and so do...all of our remaining residents. Somehow, no one died last night! More news at 8. Or 10, whichever you'd prefer.

Gustav will likely be a little bit late tonight.

List of living players (9)

• Gustav unlocked this topic

I investigated @woog last night, I'd like to hear a claim before I reveal my results. 

Additionally, I have been poisoned. Could use your help, Doc!

Might be talking out of my ass here. But coven can't visit themselves right? If so I have 4 days worth of people who are not coven

N4 results 
A member of the coven visited Doomsday last night.
A member of the coven visited omgitshim last night.
A member of the coven visited rory last night.