Thunder Puzzles Continue

Thunder

Once again, I find myself struggling with what to write to get my 6 TPE, so I decided to do another puzzle.  And since the last two were completed in less than five minutes, I’ve tried to make this one a little tougher.  Now granted, you must keep in mind that my brain does not function like most of you out there in VHL land, so this is probably going to be quite easy for you, especially @MetalToday and @Spartan , hence they have been included in the puzzle.

The backstory to this puzzle is as follows:  The VHL has been shaken up and the five teams have been assigned a new General Manager.  The new General Manager’s are allowed to draft one player, no matter what team that player currently belongs to.  In addition to that, each General Manager has been allocated an extra amount of money to be applied to the player he or she selects.  Your assignment is to determine which new (or old) general manager is assigned to which team, how much extra money each manager has to spend, and the player each general manager selected.  For those who solve the puzzle in less than five minutes will get 6 unclaimed TPE.  If you solve in less than ten minutes, you get 4 unclaimed TPE.  If you solve in less than fifteen minutes, you get 2 unclaimed TPE.  And if you try to solve the puzzle but fail, you get 1 unclaimed TPE.

Here are the General Managers:

@ctots - CTOTS

@N0HBDY - N0HBDY

@Alex - Alex

@JardyB10 - Jardyb10

@youloser1337 - Youloser1337

The teams:

Chicago Phoenix

Warsaw Predators

Seattle Bears

Moscow Menace

Toronto Legion

The players:

@badcolethetitan - Siyan Yasilievich

@Scurvy - Brian Payne

@Spartan - Nico Pearce

@Ahma - David Jokinen

@MetalToday - Brendan Marner

The additional money allocated:

Three Million $

Four Million $

Five Million $

Seven Million $

Eight Million $

And finally, here are your clues.

1.  Jardyb10 is dead set on picking Nico Pearce with his selection.  He would never in his life manage the Seattle Bears.  Nico Pearce has the same sentiment about the Seattle Bears.

2.  Youloser1337 has more money to offer than the General Manager for the Toronto Legion, but less money to offer than the team who’s General Manager wants to select Siyan Yasilievich.

3.  It looks like Brian Payne is going to receive five million dollars, which is less than the Warsaw Predators provided their General Manager to spend with their selection.

4.  The General Manager who picked David Jokinen paid four million dollars less than Alex is spending on his selection.

5.  Ctots is the General Manager for the Moscow Menace.  Ctots has one million more to spend than N0HBDY.

6.  Chicago Phoenix has provided more money for their General Manager to spend than the team who’s General Manager is selecting Brendan Marner, but neither are associated with N0HBDY.

7.  The General Manager for the Warsaw Predators selected Siyan Yasilievich and paid one million less than the Chicago Phoenix paid for their selection.

These are all the clues you need!  Best of luck.  Oh, by the way, everything I wrote about earning TPE is bullshit!  You’re doing this for bragging rights only.

525 words

Think I've got it? Probably took over 15 mins though haha.

Spoiler

Chicago - Jardy - Nico Pearce - $8M

Warsaw - Alex - Siyan - $7M

Seattle - Youloser - Payne - $5M

Moscow - Ctots - Marner - $4M

Toronto - N0hbdy - Jokinen - $3M ?