VHL Magazine Writer: Hometown Heroes

STZ

So we've already hired two members for the revamped magazine. While normally I would say that is good enough, we really need a replacement for this article. Basically it is the article that will cover the Player Store purchase for "Cover Article".

Article Subject: This has been our Player Spotlight feature for the majority of the Magazine's existence. You get to choose a member to focus on each week and write up about their player. Every other week you will be given an assignment to write a "cover article" for those who purchased it in the player store about that member's entire Player Agency.

I have one applicant already, but I'm opening it up to the public. I don't care how long you have been on the site, I'm just looking for a quality writer who is consistent. Given the extent of the cover article, I am more likely to choose a member who is familiar with the majority of the players and their player agency's.

Please link a few written PT's for consideration. 

I've written for the VHLM mag, as well as done a ton of other jobs. I need a paying job in this league, as I don't want to fall anymore behind than I already have. I'll be consistent, and I have experience in writing player spotlights as I used to before. 

I've also got a vast knowledge on the league since I've been here for closing on 25+ seasons now, so it isn't hard for me to find the information I need. 

I would like a chance to write for a mag in the VHL. I can bring a unique style of storytelling for the player spotlight, plus this would give me a chance to earn TPE heading into my final two season to hold off depreciation. 

Thanks!