VHL Player Card Crew

Devise

Been a series of road bumps since we originally began plans for this. A couple of the current members on the team for some reason can't get access to the hidden forum despite repeated tries by Higgins/Victor. Molholt then informed me that he wasn't going to be involved with this, and I have finished a check in with the rest of the current team and only Jackim has expressed interest in actually get this done and sticking around.

So I"m looking to reload this. The Pay is 2 TPE per week. If you are already at the cap, talk with Victor about potentially making an extra 1 per week uncapped to help out with this. I want to get this going, and would like all the help I can get.

Details of the job are simple, we will be creating player cards for every active VHL player. There will be a "set" template every season, with a little blurb of player info on the back which will be done by me. All I need from the people hired is some graphics work. 

So go ahead and apply, I'm going to also talk to Boubabi (if he doesn't apply/can't because Victor is being harsh due to TPE) about coding/doing something similar to the Vasteras Team PT, since it'd be nice to have something like that for this. 

ANYWAY APPLY AWAY! The S40 set must be done before the end of the playoffs by the way, so once we get people on board and get a template we are going to start pounding these out! 

If your down with that Kesler your on board. Otherwise, Noah is on board for the 2 TPE per week capped. Good to see you getting involved again buddy.

If your okay with the payment Kesler then we have our 5 man team and we can get going! 

I'll give my spot to 701 and I'll focus on the cut gallery.

You have enough talents in the team to make it happen and my cuts will be helpful. It's a win win scenario.

Edited by boubabi