Jarkko Olsen Retires

Molholt

While Jarkko will likely be forgotten quickly, he will always be one of my favorite sim league players. A stud in the VHLM, a top prospect coming into the VHL - then I was gone for 2-3 seasons, traded away for scraps, and made a comeback just in time to be a part of one of the greatest runs in league history with Davos. Glad to have picked up 2 Cups, be in multiple finals, and be a serviceable 2nd liner for the Dynamo who reignited my interest in the league. 

Jarkko will always be the lesser of the two Olsens, and a 2nd liner, and all in all a 2nd tier player on every front. However, he got me back into the VHL, became somewhat respectable with 762 TPE despite missing activity in the prime of my career, and never once got worse with depreciation. My final season is my best in terms of attributes, unfortunately most of it is wasted on a rebuilding Davos team that nerfed any chance of me having respectable statistics. However, as is with true Olsen fashion, that was a sacrifice I made in an effort to help out my new team in the long run. I go back to Riga now, where I started in the VHL, and try to pay back the Reign for my abrupt inactivity so long ago. I'm happy to be making one last Cup run before riding off into the sunset with Thomas Landry.

I won't go into crazy deep detail here, but a special thanks to the following people who greatly increased my interest in the VHL and my player during Olsen's career:

Victor/Matt Bentley - Got me to keep Olsen for his whole career.

Doomsday/Thomas Landry - Davos' All-Time Leader

CoachReilly/Lennox Moher - Dependable in net, and as GM, good luck in Davos.

Devise/Romanes - Appreciate the interest during FA.

Frank - May regret not coming to Quebec, but I think you got a better haul in the long run.

Green/Remy LeBeau - Was a pleasure competing and beating you.

Jardy/Naomi Young - Sex and stories in the LR. 

Kendrick - Answering questions, particularly early on.

Advantage/Fever - Giving me a chance to compete in the VHLM. 

Riga Reign - Thanks for so faithfully losing to Davos every year, now it is time to get yours.

Boom - The Clown Prince of Davos, your thread lives on.

Ser Davos - For the Davatars.

Voodoo - For the Cup wins.

Jarkkooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo