A Special Davos Announcement!

Alex

Hi everyone! With S90 coming to a close it signals the end of an era in Davos. When I think about it S82 was a very long time ago, and it's been a blast! Since then there has been one player who has been a fixture in the Davos lineup and was my first ever draft pick, a pick that was acquired by trading away the one and only poopy peepants @JardyB10. With that I am pleased to announce the retirement of James Teekirque's @Mongoose87 jersey number!

13_Teekirque_V01.png?ex=6539557a&is=6526

The 12th overall pick in S82, James Teekirque quickly made the Davos roster appearing in their first game the following season. While S83 was a rough one in Davos as the tank was on, Teekirque remained optimistic and embodied what it means to play for Davos! Since then Teekirque went onto have a very strong career as they would finish with 245 goals and 330 assists for a total of 575 points in 576 games! Those totals put Teekirque 5th all-time in Davos scoring, 5th in goals, and 7th in assists! Additionally, Teekirque was unstoppable in the playoffs as they would score 42 goals and 48 assists for exactly 100 points in 92 career playoff games, the most goals in Davos playoff history and the 2nd most points! Teekirque played a vital role in the S89 Continental Cup win and was nominated for the Kanou for his efforts. Lastly, while they didn't always have a letter on their jersey, Teekirque was a vital member of the leadership group in Davos, and their presence on the ice will surely be missed. Thank you for everything!

I cannot express what an honor this is. These eight seasons have been a wonder, and I owe that to my teammates, but most of all I owe it to you,  @Alex. Thank you for having the faith in me to make me your first ever pick. Thank you for asking me to switch to LW and helping James Teekirque reach his full potential. Thank you for building these teams so I had the privilege of helping to bring the cup to Davos. I will always recall this time with the greatest fondness.