Season 41 Entry Draft Rankings: Post-Trade Deadline

Kingma

SEASON 41 ENTRY DRAFT BIG BOARD

v3ef4n.jpg

Alright, so I've been hired to conduct the Season 41 VHL Entry Draft rankings. Others before me have done a great job and I hope to bring the same sort of excitement and analysis into my weekly rankings. This first ranking includes the entire draft class as we have passed the trade deadline. As you can see we have four full rounds (kind of). Changes in ranks are from Kendrick's big board that was done a week or two ago.

While this draft will by no means approach the quality of last year's historic draft, it is not without its value. Niklaus Mikaelson is poised to be the first goalie picked overall since the Season 35 Entry Draft in which HC Davos drafted Lennox Moher. The Seattle Bears will really have no choice but to select Mikaelson with their first pick. What will get interesting this is year however is that there may be some shake ups if Fedir Okranitz can make it into the first round. Other teams looking for goalie prospects may trade down to avoid taking him too high. This will really make predicting the first round tough. Many of the players in this draft will likely need another year of prep before the VHL.

We should get a clearer picture of the picking order by the next edition. Edited by Kingma

Think you might have to talk that over with your player agent, see what's best for you tbh, but I don't see why it'd be a problem.

giphy.gif

Edited by jaladolar