Town of Salem #28

Gustav

On 12/16/2023 at 4:52 PM, GoodLeftUndone said:

Thankfully the Serial Killer did us a solid and notified us right away that there's a vamp presence in the game (obviously unintentionally but it's a win for town).

Also sure, I'll claim. I am the bodyguard (AGAIN, always get this role it seems and fail horribly at it). Let's push for @jhatty8 to claim. We also are believing a self-proclaimed psychic at this point but it's better than nothing for trying to feel out the game. We really need to focus on getting a Coven member here as they hit twice last night.

Vote jhatty (5)

For those saying I did not claim which was @woog I believe - well I did, learn how to read.

Keep forgetting to check this site lol

2 minutes ago, woog said:

I saw your claim, GLU. And Ricer’s and Eagles’. At least one of you must be lying, and since no one else is volunteering anything, my best present course is to find the liar. 

My bad it's @eaglesfan036 that stated I did not claim.

7 votes should get 'er done. 

Anyone feel like giving me their reasoning as to why GLU is the better target to vote than Eagles? My only reasons are:

1. eagles claimed a role an hour earlier
  2. GLU already had a vote or two on him, and momentum helps.

For tomorrow:

If GLU actually is town, we vote Ricer. 

The following players have not voted or participated in this game thread at all. These are your likely evils:

@Advantage

@Alex

@Da Trifecta

@Doomsday (usually quite active and has been posting on vhl)

@Lemorse7 - hasnt voted only contribution was asking for TI info

Just now, woog said:

Huh? I didn't see a will at all in either of the day-start write-ups. What did I miss?

Will means 2 things in ToS:

1) Players have the choice to leave a will when they die. That is what you are referring to and you are correct there has not been one.

2) Players who are currently alive and being voted up and questioned are often asked for their will. For example, if GLU is indeed a fake bodyguard, he could tell us his fake will of protecting eaglesfan on night one and Woog on night two to try and trick us. 

• Gustav locked this topic

The sky crackles and a bolt of lightning shoots down, hitting @Da Trifecta. The last thing I'd like to do in any game is modkill for inactivity, but it's in the rules and it isn't quite fair to other players to have to work around it. Trifecta was the HEX MASTER, so a very merry Christmas to the Town, I suppose.

Now that that's out of the way, let's kill @GoodLeftUndone, the one who the town has actually chosen to remove. Based on what info has come to light, things have come together for the Town to lynch...

Spoiler

...a SERIAL KILLER.

Last will:

Spoiler

N1 - Sorry Berocka, don't wanna draw attention from the SBA gang so you had to bite the dust (heh get it, dust instead of flesh you dirty vamp!)
N2 - Torn what to do, wanted to get involved in the Eagles/Ricer drama, decided to try for a powerhouse who has been unusually quiet. If omg doesn't die on this night - look at him to be plotting.

Next day phase begins in the morning because the morning is Monday. I'm disappointed by that but it is what it is. James Cook ftw

List of living players (9)

@Adrest245

@Alex

@Doomsday

@eaglesfan036

@jhatty8

@Lemorse7

@Ptyrell

@Ricer13

@woog

Salem wakes up to the sound of Creedence Clearwater Revival and various firearms. You know what that means...

Two players were killed by the VETERAN last night.

@Ptyrell...

Spoiler

...a VAMPIRE...

...and @Alex...

Spoiler

...the COVEN LEADER.

In addition to being shot through the head, @Alex was found leg-deep in a bear trap. This has nothing to do with Shia LaBeouf, though--it's simply the first TRAPPER kill we've recorded in the VHL!

I guess I'll be on time tonight.

List of living players (7)

@Adrest245

@Doomsday

@eaglesfan036

@jhatty8

@Lemorse7

@Ricer13

@woog

• Gustav unlocked this topic