Bana's Recruitment Headquarters

Banackock

BANA'S RECRUITMENT HEADQUARTERS

Bana's Recruitment Headquarters  is a leading recruitment agency connecting employers & job seekers to staff positions in finance, law, technology & simulation leagues.

WE ARE HIRING! APPLY WITHIN.

Requirements:

• Grade 3 Educations or higher.
  • Proficient in English Language
  • Want to do better than the current recruitment team with no money
  • Safety over production
  • First Aid beneficial but not a must
  • Special consideration if you're from Australia

What we offer?

• Bragging rights at being more effective and successful than the VHL recruiting team.
  • Great benefits and an industry leading pension
  • Educational Education for Employment
  • Opportunity to travel the simulation world
  • Work from home, remote positions

Edited by Banackock

3 minutes ago, rory said:

Can I work from home in the simulation world?

Hello, @rory

Thank you for your inquiry. We do currently offer all positions as work from home and fully remote. We've gone ahead and updated our hiring post. Thank you for the feedback. In the future, we do look to offer some hybrid options where you will have the opportunity to come into our offices. Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

Edited by Banackock

1 hour ago, Banackock said:

Hello, @rory

Thank you for your inquiry. We do currently offer all positions as work from home and fully remote. We've gone ahead and updated our hiring post. Thank you for the feedback. In the future, we do look to offer some hybrid options where you will have the opportunity to come into our offices. Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

Your not gonna make me come into the simulation office twice a week after I’ve moved to simulation Wyoming right?

6 minutes ago, rory said:

Your not gonna make me come into the simulation office twice a week after I’ve moved to simulation Wyoming right?

Hi Rory,

It would depend on the contract you negotiate and sign when going through the hiring process. For your standard term contract of employment, you would be protected for your first 6 months from having to relocate with the possibility of extension. Following this period, it would be up for discussion. We are really trying to grow and develop our international community and are at the moment looking to have some recruiters in Australia, Europe and Africa for right now. 

If either of those 3 are off the table for you, we are offering a position in Simulation North or South Dakota with higher premiums than most options. 

Edited by Banackock

1 hour ago, Banackock said:

connecting employers & job seekers to staff positions in finance, law, technology & simulation leagues.

I simply could not attach my precious email to any extra sim leagues.  What tech connections you planning on hitting?  Plus, you should add art to your list of places to spam as well as writing/fan fiction stuff.

7 minutes ago, Triller said:

I simply could not attach my precious email to any extra sim leagues.  What tech connections you planning on hitting?  Plus, you should add art to your list of places to spam as well as writing/fan fiction stuff.

Hi Triller,

As side from our high excellence and standards for simulation league recruitment, we also offer in connecting employers and those seeking employment positions in finance, law and technology. We certainly will begin looking into areas on which we plan to place our efforts, no money and artificial intelligence system we've recently begun working on that's in the middle stages called the iBana and processor RecrewtiePie.

Edited by Banackock

9 hours ago, fonziGG said:

Has grade 3 educations but speak Afrikaans 

Proficient in English is the minimum requirements, but additional languages are accepted. We want to reach out with our simulated arms and spread the magical word and experience of the VHL.  

We’re currently closing in on a passionate president of operations. Please let us know if you have interest. we have many positions currently available that run from V.P of Recruitment Black Ops to Janitorial Staff.

4 hours ago, Banackock said:

Proficient in English is the minimum requirements, but additional languages are accepted. We want to reach out with our simulated arms and spread the magical word and experience of the VHL.  

We’re currently closing in on a passionate president of operations. Please let us know if you have interest. we have many positions currently available that run from V.P of Recruitment Black Ops to Janitorial Staff.

Aoplyin t0 b presidente of Afrikaans sector