S91 Wrap Up for Berocka

Berocka

Quick Little Berocka Wrap up of S91 

Firstly, Gustav Mattias had a very quiet season, getting a handful of minutes every game but not putting up really any points. Was surprised I didn’t get much PP time especially as I am focused on scoring, I thought just maybe I would be a good power play star. Let us see what next season brings with Mattias being able to play up in the VHL on the star team with the Bears. Maybe I need to start bottom hunting and chasing FA to score more goals I am unsure what I need to do but I have three seasons with the Bears to play out first so I will focus on them. 

Secondly, and definitely most importantly the Saskatoon Wild are the S91 champions! It was the first championship for the team since S82. It took the team just 17 games to get through the 3 rounds. They had a 4-1 series win against the San Diego Marlins in the opening round, followed by a 7 game nailbiter against the Houston Bulls to finish it off with a 4-1 Series victory against the Philadelphia Reapers. The Reapers were not an easy beat with I believe all 5 games being decided by one goal.  

Everyone on the team contributed to the victory and I couldn’t have done it without every single person. From our star goalie @ToddlyBobbly who managed to finish with a .928 Save percentage and 3 shut outs in the playoffs. To @vladbatton who was traded into the team just before the trade deadline to help bolster up the defence for the team. To my S91 Draftees @BOOM who was shooting goals all season long @dlamb who held the blue line single handedly most of the season until we acquired Vladimir @silentnyrf31 the returning member from S90 who put up almost a PPG in the playoffs. Then there were the waiver signings @DustyMclaren who hit the ground running with helping out the team, @a_Ferk who really helped fix our blue line removing more and more minutes from the bots, @Possum Queen who only laced up the skates for the playoffs but made strong contributions in removing ice time from bots. Last but certainly not least, we have the Wild players from last season that learnt from our early knock out of playoffs last season and wanted the taste of glory this season. @Joseph Jec, @jacobaa19, @Is_thatok, @Crazytomato108 for all your updating and making sure you were a team that was going to go all the way I cannot thank you enough. I would also like to thank @sliceruser for always coming into the locker room with stats and observations from the game I think you will make an incredible GM one day if you would like to do that. Also, to @Dadam30 appreciate you so much and really enjoy having you as an AGM I think that you will also do a great job as a GM if the time comes when you get your own team. 

Thank you all for reading and another thanks to my players with the Saskatoon Wild you deserve this championship, and I am glad I could make it work for all of you as you put in the work every week. 

Edited by Berocka